VFL Footscray vs Collingwood, Saturday 14 May, 2.05pm

Stats to QT (sorted by ranking points)...

QT.png
kicks, kicking efficiency, handballs, disposals efficiency, contested possessions, uncontested possessions, marks, contested marks, intercept marks, tackles, pressure acts, spoils, frees for, frees against, hitouts, hitouts to advantage, clearances, centre clearances, inside 50s, rebound 50s, shots, goals/behinds, score assists, score involvements, metres gained, fantasy points, ranking points

Would be better off developing at seniors wouldn’t he? Just has to put in the effort today and force his way back in

I'm unsure. Ideally yes you play him in the seniors but then hes replacing Cordy's role. Now in terms of talent obvious its chalk and cheese but Cordy at least is a developed body and plays the 2nd ruck role. Who would second ruck if Cordy is replaced by JUH is something that would concern me.

Maybe theres an argument to select Naughton, Khamis, Cordy and JUH in the same forward line. Is that too much though.

I'm unsure. Ideally yes you play him in the seniors but then hes replacing Cordy's role. Now in terms of talent obvious its chalk and cheese but Cordy at least is a developed body and plays the 2nd ruck role. Who would second ruck if Cordy is replaced by JUH is something that would concern me.

Maybe theres an argument to select Naughton, Khamis, Cordy and JUH in the same forward line. Is that too much though.
Yeah I get that, Buku probably changes things. I’d be okay with Cordy going back and still playing 2nd ruck. I still want another tall defender.

In saying that ideally English comes in for Cordy and then again that leaves no room for JUH.

I dunno there’s a few options just want us to use em

How poor is Jamarra's work effort he does not even look interested. He looks like he playing like some with the sulks. Well being picked number 1 does not make you a player.

Back