SC BBL 2018/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy with my three canes in Short, Archer and Mcdermott. Nearly went with Faulkner and bailey instead of the last two. Thank * I didn’t.

It's actually amazing that the bloke currently 1st overall has a 300 point gap on 2nd. He has no Hobart players going into this week but his lead is almost uncatchable at this point.
No one happens to have this bloke in any leagues and can see who he brought in do they?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NO SHORT?
WTF?
Like I said. My team is s**t. Could have gone D Short and J Botha but opted for J Botha, R Meredith and Faulkner (I hate my life).

Hoping to keep my head above water till rd11 and have a whole team of dbl gamers. Not that it matters now.

Really should just feel my team with Stars and be done with it.

This game can chew my fat bat.

Do you think Stoinis will be back for the stars game on the 19th? The last odi game is on the 18th

Definitely a chance considering both games are in Melbourne, I'd say maybe 30/70 in favour of him not playing. Good thing is that game is the first of the round, if he does play then I will 100% get him in as his BE is so low.

No one happens to have this bloke in any leagues and can see who he brought in do they?
First season of this, but I would have thought 300 would be gettable given how volatile the scoring is, no?

Do you think Stoinis will be back for the stars game on the 19th? The last odi game is on the 18th

All ODI players not in the test squad will be available from the 19th of January. So in other words, need to find room for Finch and Stoinis.

All ODI players not in the test squad will be available from the 19th of January. So in other words, need to find room for Finch and Stoinis.

What’s the stars likely batting order ? Stonis still likely to open with Hanscomb back, or drop down the order again?

Dunk
Stonis
Hanscomb
Maddison
Maxwell
Bravo
Gulbis

That looks pretty good to me, Stonis hugely appealing if he’s opening again.

Think my targets for next round will be Kane Richardson, Finch and Handscomb. May try and get Stoinis in over Kane though.

Looking at next weeks trade, the extra cash that I spent on Faulkner over Botha, is going to bite me big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back