Schimma Platinum Membership Query

Remove this Banner Ad

For those of you who are members at this level. Did you receive a members shirt with your membership? I know of a few people who did and some who didn't. I cannot see anywhere in the documentation where it includes a shirt.

Thanks in advance

Never received one and I've never seen one offered as part of that package.

My mate got one, he rang to ask why apparently it was a $30 dollar extra part of his membership. He didnt know he had even applied for it.

Never even knew it existed. Will look into.

My mate got one, he rang to ask why apparently it was a $30 dollar extra part of his membership. He didnt know he had even applied for it.

Two of my friends that got one just upgraded, as I did, and said they didn't apply for one or have one last year.

For those of you who are members at this level. Did you receive a members shirt with your membership? I know of a few people who did and some who didn't. I cannot see anywhere in the documentation where it includes a shirt.

Thanks in advance
there was the optional package available at any level of membership of scarf $15, polo $30 or both $45. Could it have been this? I think it was an affordable 'upgrade' that I imagine a lot of people took, I certainly did. Or was it a specific Schimma shirt?

lol Kangalotto.

Funky can sort this out in a jiffy.

To think I was absolutely pumped to get my Stickers and Membership so early. Not to mention the Medallion, which I have never used or been asked to produce when attending anything......wtf is it for again?

I won't know what to think if I have missed a shirt!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there was the optional package available at any level of membership of scarf $15, polo $30 or both $45. Could it have been this? I think it was an affordable 'upgrade' that I imagine a lot of people took, I certainly did. Or was it a specific Schimma shirt?
It was just a member shirt but both people said they did not take any options.

It was just a member shirt but both people said they did not take any options.
I would ask what they paid. Unfortunately the modern way seems to be assume you are taking the premium package unless you uncheck the boxes. I think there was just a box near the end near the debt relief option. They may have taken the package without realizing.

I would ask what they payed. Unfortunately the modern way seems to be assume you are taking the premium package unless you uncheck the boxes. I think there was just a box near the end near the debt relief option. They may have taken the package without realizing.

Hi Everyone,

Schimma Platinum members do not receive a member polo as part of their package. I can also confirm that no one is automatically given a polo (or need to opt out to note receive one).

Polo's are only automatically given to members who purchased one last year and they are on Troo Roo for Life. I would imagine the members in question are TRFL members and had a polo renewed from last year (and did not call up to change their package for next year).

We are in the office today and answering calls today so the members in question are welcome to call up to investigate.

Kind Regards

Dino

Hi Everyone,

Schimma Platinum members do not receive a member polo as part of their package. I can also confirm that no one is automatically given a polo (or need to opt out to note receive one).

Polo's are only automatically given to members who purchased one last year and they are on Troo Roo for Life. I would imagine the members in question are TRFL members and had a polo renewed from last year (and did not call up to change their package for next year).

We are in the office today and answering calls today so the members in question are welcome to call up to investigate.

Kind Regards

Dino

Thanks Dino,

I spoke to one of them, who is a TRFL member, after your reply and he said that he went to Arden St to purchase one last year so they must have flagged him as purchasing a shirt which automatically set this up as part of his renewal. He did not notice it on his renewal notice but would have been purchasing a shirt anyway.

Thank you for your help.

lol Kangalotto.

Funky can sort this out in a jiffy.

To think I was absolutely pumped to get my Stickers and Membership so early. Not to mention the Medallion, which I have never used or been asked to produce when attending anything......wtf is it for again?

I won't know what to think if I have missed a shirt!

I felt the same way when I stumbled across a medallion in the package, TN. I'm happy with the smaller social club badge because that gets me into the Victory Room. That and the membership card would have done me.

Didn't receive one. But then when I bought a Gold Pagans Patron instead of 2 Silver Pagans patrons, I didn't receive one either. So it makes sense I suppose.

Hi Everyone,

Kind Regards

Dino

We also received ours but its not only shimma members. Our daughter has a normal membership and received her polo shirt also......l think its to do with the fact that we purchased ours last year and added the payment onto our true roos membership payments and we were given the option to opt out if we didnt want them.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back