Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

apparently end of Aug memberships close

Updated tally? How many we need for 50k

And how many memberships did we sell in august last year for a projection
Dunno how often they update it, but seem to be very close:
IMG_3082.jpeg

I worry about next years numbers

The last home game against Tulla will be a good indicator imo. A Ziebell and possible Cunners send off would save the numbers. But after that effort today on top of everything else this year, I wouldn’t be totally surprised if a large portion packed it in for a while.

The last home game against Tulla will be a good indicator imo. A Ziebell and possible Cunners send off would save the numbers. But after that effort today on top of everything else this year, I wouldn’t be totally surprised if a large portion packed it in for a while.
I feel like the longer this loser mentality goes on, it’s going to hard for the club to sell itself.

I’ve been to 6 home games this year and seen 1 win and 4 honest performances and a belting.
The club needs to rally around its member and start making winning its main focus. No matter the cost or what it takes to get there. Just start winning.

Last edited:
We will get 40k for that match unfortunately most them will be Essendon with them sitting in North areas like every other club seems to do when we play home games at Marvel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else get an unexpected Australia Post email that the club has sent something to you ?

Looks legitimate just absolutely no idea what it could be ???

Anyone else get an unexpected Australia Post email that the club has sent something to you ?

Looks legitimate just absolutely no idea what it could be ???
I’m anticipating they are the proper magnets to go with our 2019 Fixture.

Or maybe the erasable texta for the do it yourself fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Back