Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

That is the way to get Kayo. I was a bit lucky to have been getting it for nix but that is history now so north digital membership was the way to keep it going.
and a $30 voucher to the Roo Shop!

Preaching to the converted no doubt on here but I go to every Melbourne game I physically can - which is basically all of them. Leaving aside wanting 11 home games again I'd also much prefer if I could simply opt in for ever away game they deem a replacement and have them allocate seating. This whole scramble the day they release drives me nuts.

Yeah... I have a few unspent. Maybe I should have picked up the hat but my other half is prone to throwing stuff out
I have no idea how these even work, nor where to find them...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

someone fill me in on what the 'premiership club room' is about please?
i've had access for a few years but never really bothered with it.

what's in there?

someone fill me in on what the 'premiership club room' is about please?
i've had access for a few years but never really bothered with it.

what's in there?
Upmarket version of the Social club. Level 2 and a seat right outside the room.

Certainly was after the crap we produced last week.
Was there yesterday recon would have lucky to have about 2k of our supporters there but hay since our supporters never show up no matter what the situation is .
So with that to those supporters who stick fat no matter what a big Thank You for being a diehard supporter

Was there yesterday recon would have lucky to have about 2k of our supporters there but hay since our supporters never show up no matter what the situation is .
So with that to those supporters who stick fat no matter what a big Thank You for being a diehard supporter
Did we get about 30,000 to the Hawks game? I was away that weekend and a friend of mine took our seats and mentioned that number and I thought that was a really good outcome.

2k give me a spell.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Goodness me, where were you looking? There was way more than 2000 of us at the game on Sunday. The Saints are the club that should be worried by the attendance. They are in the 8, albeit by default thanks to the umpiring, and should have had a much bigger turn out than just over 18000.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back