Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

My daughter has just be informed by the club that she will be getting her 2023 membership package soon....:rolleyes:
Wait am I hearing this right your daughter still hasn’t received her Membership pack for this year Oh my god that’s a disgrace surely she’s should get a Free Membership for next year then and if that doesn’t happen well I think you need to get on to SEN and 3AW and let them know.
I feel embarrassed young supporters of our club should be put they this.

Cunners hanging the boots up. Get to the game this week lads!
Yes please do as if you don’t it just proves why our supporters don’t turn up.
As a TRUE supporter of this club I’m sick of our supporters not turning up and been out numbered by opposing clubs at our home games and sitting in North only areas .

Wait am I hearing this right your daughter still hasn’t received her Membership pack for this year Oh my god that’s a disgrace surely she’s should get a Free Membership for next year then and if that doesn’t happen well I think you need to get on to SEN and 3AW and let them know.
I feel embarrassed young supporters of our club should be put they this.
Thats right and my daughter isnt to fussed about it as she is more a social follower also she isnt a child . She is an adult..

Looks like I missed out on the lap of honour - heard nothing back. NMFC loss is Nixon's gain.
I've not seen anything about this from the club either but I think my account/membership hasnt worked properly for years.
I want them to scrub the whole account details and memberships and start again to see if emails start getting sent thru.
I blame ticketmaster.

Anyone got a screenshot of the email in question?

I've not seen anything about this from the club either but I think my account/membership hasnt worked properly for years.
I want them to scrub the whole account details and memberships and start again to see if emails start getting sent thru.
I blame ticketmaster.

Anyone got a screenshot of the email in question?
They caused so much complication going to Ticketmaster and having them be separate accounts - particularly as they didn't require / advise people to use different email addresses. I have so many problems with these things and end up resetting them constantly - but it is hard to even know which one I'm resetting. Moronic implementation at all levels.

Has anyone been able to redeem the free tickets at the MCG for the replacement home game against Richmond. I get a messge telling me there are not enough tickets left to meet my request.

Yeah, they sold out quickly. I had two set aside but I wanted to get four seats together, backed out and they were gone.

You can still use your membership for general admission though at the gate.

Yeah, they sold out quickly. I had two set aside but I wanted to get four seats together, backed out and they were gone.

I got mine about 3:30

Looked to be plenty still available

Even picked my own seat

Anyone get into the lap of honour? I registered immediately I received the email but looks like I missed out. Haven't heard a thing. Thought I may have been one of the longer members (61 years). Good luck to those who made the cut - we will all cheer you on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we still find seats on level 1 or do we have to go to the upper level...

Are we able to upgrade our GA member tickets to level 1 for the game on Saturday?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back