Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 5 - The stroll out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lambie only knows one way to speak bless her. I like her except for the times she allowed herself to be fooled by the LNP.
One of the great mysteries of Oz politics. What did the Coalition say or do to Lambie to get her to cave in on medevac?

I suspect the answer is up there with the answer to who is Christian Porter's secret donor, and why is the govt so determined to keep it a secret?

Get a smoking-gun answer to one or all of those questions and I reckon His Excellency General the Honourable David Hurley is getting a phone call.

One of the great mysteries of Oz politics. What did the Coalition say or do to Lambie to get her to cave in on medevac?

I suspect the answer is up there with the answer to who is Christian Porter's secret donor, and why is the govt so determined to keep it a secret?

Get a smoking-gun answer to one or all of those questions and I reckon His Excellency General the Honourable David Hurley is getting a phone call.
I think there was some gift for Tas... not sure ..

RC into veteran suicides is my guess

Good read

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really can't grasp the thinking behind saying something like this. It has to be either:

A) He really is that stupid.
B) He's looking for a cheap shot that his constituents love.

If it's the latter, then:

A) his constituents really are that stupid
B) he thinks / knows his constituents really are that stupid

or

C) he think his mining masters like a cheap shot.

I mean, nobody thought he was the smartest tool in the shed beforehand, so the reputational damage is probably minimal.

Last edited:
I really can't grasp the thinking behind saying something like this. It has to be either:

A) He really is that stupid.
B) He's looking for a cheap shot that his constituents love.

If it's the latter, then:

A) his constituents really are that stupid
B) he thinks / knows his constituents really are that stupid

or

C) he think his mining masters like a cheap shot.

I mean, nobody thought he was the smartest tool in the shed beforehand, so the repetitional damage is probably minimal.
The LNP are always 20+ out of date.

Good read

Excellent stuff. Trouble is it's the morons who vote Nat against their best interests who will least likely read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back