Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a classic screenshot.

Fig9rvJaYAIkhj3-copy.jpg

Archer is in the wrong party
Well she's not actually. She is what the "Teals" are now, that is Liberals of the "old school" where extremism was called out, where the elders took Menzies to task when he put forward the Communist Party Dissolution Bill and subsequent referendum. The Liberal elders rightly pointed out that the term Liberal meant that everyone including the Communist Party had a right to exist in Australia and by acting as he did (Menzies) he was not behaving as Liberal. The Teals aren't some new center left/left wing group/party, they are Liberals in sheeps clothing which appeal to old school liberals, something the present Liberal party just don't understand and personally, I hope never understand.

Ian McLachlan of the South Australian McLachlans, resigned from Parliament after he had committed offence his office. Ian McLachlan was a true Liberal. He was a conservative, just like Tom Playford, just like Steele Hall but he was a Liberal. Archer is in that mould and she should be congratulated, I'm sure you'll agree, for being true to the principles of democratic conventions and protocols and her Liberal views.

Is he the worst PM in Aus history?
I’m old enough to remember Harold Holt disappearing and yes, Morrison’s the worst, VERY closely followed by Abbott.

Keep in mind without Abbott we would never have had Morrison.

And without effing John Howard we would never have had any of this lamentable schitte.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently has been speaking for half an hour in response to the censure motion. What a self indulgent piece of human garbage.
Bizarre strategy as well, he began by trying to say he didn't do anything untoward because the ministers are just heads of department or some technical quibble. Then he went about how it was unprecedented times so that justified actions.

So the upshot is a confused mush of contradictory excuses "I didn't do it, but I should have". Also he said he wasn't aware his department didn't inform Frydenburg. What a load of crap.

Most of it was bleating about how he's a patriot and loves his family. One wonders why he did not also complain about not getting credit for always wiping after a number two.

Last edited:
“It is an affront to our democratic Westminster system." Bridget Archer says she “does not accept” any of the excuses provided by Morrison.

“This is not a game. I am a Liberal I believe in Liberal values. It is for this reason I am obligated to support this motion."

“It is an affront to our democratic Westminster system." Bridget Archer says she “does not accept” any of the excuses provided by Morrison.

“This is not a game. I am a Liberal I believe in Liberal values. It is for this reason I am obligated to support this motion."

respect

Remove this Banner Ad

Back