Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

Remove this Banner Ad

What do all of these so called powerful western democracies have in common?

If we mention his name we will summon Kwality to defend the indefensible, again.
Let's try to enjoy our weekend eh.

It's the secrecy that's the stupidity here. As PM he could have probably argued a case for doing this at the time and it would probably have been grudgingly accepted. Instead he goes all secret squirrel and reinforces people's worst instincts about him.
fly spy GIF

As hard as it is for me to say this, I have to defend Morrison here.

I had started to think he was as bad as Trump, until reality bitch slapped me.

He really isn't.

Mind you, still a strong candidate for worst PM in history but still a long way from Trump.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

He really isn't.

Mind you, still a strong candidate for worst PM in history but still a long way from Trump.

ONe of the most positive things Scomo did was to concede the election and not go down the grifters road of "we wuz wobbed"

ONe of the most positive things Scomo did was to concede the election and not go down the grifters road of "we wuz wobbed"

It kinda sums up Scummo that we are now at the point where he gets Brownie points for not being a treasonous bastard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He really isn't.

Hes done a lot of the same Bible bashing, woke agenda, left v right stuff Trump did just less effectively and (in my hopefully tone) in a country where we are less likely to buy that s**t than the US.

In a weird way the “compliment” of saying “he’s not as bad as trump” might actually be the insult of “he wasn’t as good at doing the trump stuff as trump was”.

Last edited:
As hard as it is for me to say this, I have to defend Morrison here. I had started to think he was as bad as Trump, until reality bitch slapped me. He really isn't. Mind you, still a strong candidate for worst PM in history but still a long way from Trump. On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app
You can mark that down to our superior political system. If Smirko thought he could've got away with going full Trump, he would have. His instinct was to rule by decree and to control everything.

He really isn't.

That is a frightening low baseline.

No one is as bad as trump. And thankfully the Australian political system is a whole lot better than the USA.

Even still it adds to the narrative that conservatives everywhere (Trump excluded) are prepared to do anything as long as it is technically legal. Trump is literally prepared to do anything.

Even on ones worst view of the corruption with the LNP while in Government, every few weeks we get....."hold my beer".
There's a real disconnect between this secret grab for power and his lately professed distrust of government. You just know this bloke would sell Jen and the girls into the white slave trade if he though there was something in it for him.

Pretty classic example of how the rules don't actually matter to these people

Lie, cheat, steal, grift whatever

anything to get into power so they can do what they want, anything to stay in power

Remove this Banner Ad

Back