Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

Remove this Banner Ad

In my early days in the Social Credit Party in NZ, I used to sfellow at the stovepipe-wearing conservative insects who took themselves way too seriously. Glad to see nothing has changed in 40 years.

Oh! Wondered how that typo got in here. You're allowed to mirthfully snort, but not sfellow apparently. ******* useless swear filter.

In my early days in the Social Credit Party in NZ, I used to sfellow at the stovepipe-wearing conservative insects who took themselves way too seriously. Glad to see nothing has changed in 40 years.

Oh! Wondered how that typo got in here. You're allowed to mirthfully snort, but not sfellow apparently. ******* useless swear filter.
You should understand the limitations of these things.

they are a strange looken lot these young conservative types

Some of what he's doing seems positive though. Hope he's still at it and shed the conservative rubbish as he's gotten older. :)

where is the preacher man? is he:

a. doing the right thing and supporting/attending to matters in his local electorate?
b. off on an overseas frolic earning moola on the happy clappy/cooker speaking circuit?
c. hitting up lnp donors for a post politics gig?
d. in hiding ..... sooking like the whiny little * he is?

Last edited:
where is the preacher man? is he:

a. doing the right thing and supporting/attending to matters in his local electorate?
b. off on an overseas frolic earning moola on the happy clappy/cooker speaking circuit?
c. hitting up lnp donors for a post politics gig?
d. in hiding ..... sooking like the whiny little * he is?
D

What do I win?

Globalisation Mastermind? Jesus wept!

View attachment 1537951
Not only that but virtuous as well apparently.

World class uncaring failure is more accurate.

Still can't work out how serving (which he technically is but needs a reminder about) pollies are allowed to do this, public servants can't.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not only that but virtuous as well apparently.

World class uncaring failure is more accurate.

Still can't work out how serving (which he technically is but needs a reminder about) pollies are allowed to do this, public servants can't.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Disappointed his curry making skills don't get a mention tbh.

He would have approved that picture of himself too.

He sold himself short.

52439337-10360597-image-a-80_1641042901665.jpg

This World Wide Speaker’s Group is mostly right wingers, Mike Pence and Newt Gingrich among other conservative luminaries.

I think the hot take out of all this is NO ONE has offered Morrison a real job.

So he is left as a gun for hire on the speaking circuit - if they pay - you get paid.

It is still hard to reconcile how far the Liberal Party has fallen with this bloke but here we are.
He COULD get on with properly representing the voters of Cook, I guess.

I think the hot take out of all this is NO ONE has offered Morrison a real job.

So he is left as a gun for hire on the speaking circuit - if they pay - you get paid.

It is still hard to reconcile how far the Liberal Party has fallen with this bloke but here we are.
Can't wait for Scomo on Cameo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back