Official Match Thread Season 18 Sweet FA Grand Final: Fighting Furies vs. Mt Buller Demons @ Okey's Outhouse

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonderful game. Cheers Furies you're an okay bunch.

Thanks to my team mates for doing it for me, been a real honour to play alongside you. I'm happy with my 3 goals including the goal of the millennium in the clutch to keep us out of touch.

I have to go now, my planet needs me.

Not really. It's happened to 5 of the last 6 Grand Finals where the Deestroy Medallist came from the losing side.

Season 13 - Mr Eagle (ESH) - Wonders won
Season 14 - doggies ftw (MBD) - Bombers won
Season 15 - Cutty (Furies) - Wonders won
Season 16 - Boshtrichburger (Gumbies) - Gumbies won
Season 17 - Deddy (MBD) - Wonders won
Season 18 - Uncle_leo (Furies) - Demons won

The Royals hold those last two Deestroy medals in our trophy cabinet.

And if you want some clues as to why it took so long to integrate Marlowe's commentary with mine, the first is that he sent it to me at 8:28 and the second is:
Untitled_zpsaeb234f7.png

Lastly after wiping up all of the juice from my tear ducts and using about 4 tissue boxes, I must congratulate the Demons on their feat. Honourable acheivement for Uncle_Leo with the consolation prize. This heartache will only make us stronger. #Furies19

Well done Mt Buller.

#diditforrhodesy

Fantastic to be part of this winning season, even if I did disappear for a large portion of the year.

Proud to be part of this inaugural Demons premiership, bong rips are on me boys.

Holy s**t! Since when did you join the Demons?

But bumping old ones all ok?

Of course
Congrats on winning the best on ground award.

Wonderful game. Cheers Furies you're an okay bunch.

Thanks to my team mates for doing it for me, been a real honour to play alongside you. I'm happy with my 3 goals including the goal of the millennium in the clutch to keep us out of touch.

I have to go now, my planet needs me.
So many people making speeches!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And if you want some clues as to why it took so long to integrate Marlowe's commentary with mine, the first is that he sent it to me at 8:28 and the second is:
Untitled_zpsaeb234f7.png

I take full responsibility for all the posting delays. I also enjoyed all the posting delays. :cool:

I feel like my 6-year-old self at Christmas being given the best present of all - a badge :D

Just kidding. Blokes, we are now part of the Mount Buller Demons' first premiership. Soak it in. It feels of bliss, it feels of beauty, it feels mother-effin glorious!!!! We may not have had the best season posting-wise - and I can be at blame for that - but to turn this club around so quickly like Eth has is a massive, massive achievement. Brilliant stuff skipper, you deserve this. Also, I love you Richard Cranium for letting me play my best game of the year in, well, the best game of the year :p

Beet juice is on me!!!! #diditforrhodesy #thedemonsthe #brokethedrought

Well done Demons. Hard luck Furies. It was a top game.

Well done Leo on the Deestroy, I said you'd win it with 10 goals. Close enough.

Congratulations to everyone at the Demons. Never thought I'd see the day...

Bad luck Furies but what a game. One for the ages.

Cheers to Logger, Danoz, akkaps, Ljp86 and okeydoke7 for a fantastic and well run season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back