Season 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep he is the difference in that top 3 teams.
Certainly is a massive loss. Not much between the top 3 sides so that certainly makes the field far more even. Really like the way Emerald are going about it and have a heap of improvement in them too. Best wishes to Nathan too. One of the best players going around and a pleasure to watch play.

Certainly is a massive loss. Not much between the top 3 sides so that certainly makes the field far more even. Really like the way Emerald are going about it and have a heap of improvement in them too. Best wishes to Nathan too. One of the best players going around and a pleasure to watch play.

Hope Seville go down the youth path and blood a few more. Emerald and Gembrook have thrown kids in. Taking a look at the average age of senior teams around the three divisions there will be a few clubs in a heap of trouble. When you look at one’s with really poor reserves and no juniors.

Why have Powelltown’s reserves dropped away so badly?
Will be a big game against Kinglake who by all reports have had a significant injury list to senior players, playing 4-5 under 18’s each week in senior side. Great for those young players to get exposure at senior level.

Are YJ back to premiership favourites after beating both Powelltown and Kinglake?

What has happened at Alex, they were flying last year but seem to have dropped off the pace slightly?

In Div 1, can anyone beat Seville or is it a one horse race?

Can Emerald challenge them?

In premier it seems to be a one horse race with Narre seemingly miles in front of the chasing pack?

Can Wandin or Pakenham spring the upset?
Considering all the recruits Alex have got they have been really disappointing so far. I thought they would be right up there. Long way to go and I am sure will improve. Still think they will be there come finals time. Think that Kinglake are the team to beat as they have excellent depth.

Apart from Narre, the premier division has been excellent from what I have seen. Really even and most games are very competitive. Pakenham and Officer are both good clubs and complement the traditional clubs. Really impressed by Olinda and Woori again, both very strong and could win the flag if Narre wasn’t in the competition, they are miles ahead of the rest.

Considering all the recruits Alex have got they have been really disappointing so far. I thought they would be right up there. Long way to go and I am sure will improve. Still think they will be there come finals time. Think that Kinglake are the team to beat as they have excellent depth.

Apart from Narre, the premier division has been excellent from what I have seen. Really even and most games are very competitive. Pakenham and Officer are both good clubs and complement the traditional clubs. Really impressed by Olinda and Woori again, both very strong and could win the flag if Narre wasn’t in the competition, they are miles ahead of the rest.

How does the ladder work in Div 2

How does the ladder work in Div 2
Top 4
Game 1:1 vs 2 winner to grand final
Game 2:3 vs 4 loser eliminated

Game 3: Loser of game 1 vs winner of game 3 Winner moves to grand final, loser eliminated

Game 4: Winner of game 1 vs winner of game 3.
Win: Premiership
Lose: Finish 2nd

Happy to be corrected if any different

Top 4
Game 1:1 vs 2 winner to grand final
Game 2:3 vs 4 loser eliminated

Game 3: Loser of game 1 vs winner of game 3 Winner moves to grand final, loser eliminated

Game 4: Winner of game 1 vs winner of game 3.
Win: Premiership
Lose: Finish 2nd

Happy to be corrected if any different
Don't forget, 5 plays 6 as little league entertainment at halftime of GF!!

The good ol hills teams will be rejoicing, only 30 odd games until Narre Warren join SFNL in 2024.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And to think, not so long ago, only back in 2018 there was absolutely nothing g wrong with the comp. If ever a case of “ain’t broke, don’t fix” was appropriate, the YVMDFL was it.
Won’t hold my breath waiting for those responsible to be held to anything resembling account. What a debacle.
Last one out turn the lights out.

And to think, not so long ago, only back in 2018 there was absolutely nothing g wrong with the comp. If ever a case of “ain’t broke, don’t fix” was appropriate, the YVMDFL was it.
Won’t hold my breath waiting for those responsible to be held to anything resembling account. What a debacle.
Last one out turn the lights out.
Noodles Magee sadly looks like it.
All care taken, no responsibilty

The jouneyman why is that excellent. Both well respected club who have been a part of the Yarra Valley competition.
Maybe it’s this attitude which is contributing to them looking to move to other leagues.
Absolutely there well respected,but in kinglake case,there wasn't a third division in the Northern league,when they were in it and now there is...so I believe there better suited to that comp,and if you're going to have a competition that's called the Outereast,it probably should only include clubs from say Pakenham to Yarra Glen.., only my thoughts mate.

Absolutely there well respected,but in kinglake case,there wasn't a third division in the Northern league,when they were in it and now there is...so I believe there better suited to that comp,and if you're going to have a competition that's called the Outereast,it probably should only include clubs from say Pakenham to Yarra Glen.., only my thoughts mate.
The jouneyman thats fair enough. I would have thought though clubs like Kinglake, Alex need to stay in AFLOE, wasn’t that long ago it was the YVMFL and Kinglake and Alex definitely fitted in that league.

I agree though that NFNL Division 3 would be good for Kinglake, they would be more than competitive

I think Alex would fit in the Kyabram district footy league.

Travel might be too much in Ovens & King

Remove this Banner Ad

Back