Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Las Vegas Bears at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast Wonders vs Las Vegas Bears at The Colosseum
bear.png won.png
In what should have been MOTR, we have last year’s premiers, come up against the unbeaten Las Vegas Bears in what will be a classic encounter. The Bears have had a superb start and haven’t lost a game yet with a superb bunch of rookies coming in for them. Matera92 and Dingster have had good starts as captains, while brahj had redefined himself as a full forward. Doctor Gero and Magruder are two more who have had hot, hot starts. For the Wonders, despite some early team sheet dramas, they have rebounded to be 2 and 2 and looking to improve on that. Golumless will look to be more accurate, while haydo169 had a quiet game against the Dragons and will look to improve this week, as will ClarkeM. The Bears are slight favourites at $1.87 to the $1.96 of the Wonders, but it’ll be tight.

Golumless, ClarkeM, LicoriceAllsorts, Matera92, Dingster, team sheets by 9am Acre Time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What excuse will you have for all the other days?

Tuesday: Recovering from Mondays rest day.
Wednesday: Werewolf got hectic.
Thursday: Team selection night; don't want to be around when haydo169 finds out he has been relegated to the bench, purely in a vain attempt to win a BnF.
Friday: Avoiding the SFA due to mishap, and GifFridayTM.
Saturday: Not posting to pretend that my life is actually busy.
Sunday: Game day, and want to give a "too cool for this league" vibe by not posting during it. I don't need to tell you how great i am as i kick my 8th (with 13 behinds as that's the kind of forward i am...)

Tuesday: Recovering from Mondays rest day.
Wednesday: Werewolf got hectic.
Thursday: Team selection night; don't want to be around when haydo169 finds out he has been relegated to the bench, purely in a vain attempt to win a BnF.
Friday: Avoiding the SFA due to mishap, and GifFridayTM.
Saturday: Not posting to pretend that my life is actually busy.
Sunday: Game day, and want to give a "too cool for this league" vibe by not posting during it. I don't need to tell you how great i am as i kick my 8th (with 13 behinds as that's the kind of forward i am...)

fwiw, we are staunchly opposed to Gif Friday (or any other theme day). To demonstrate how hip we are please enjoy this .gif image, posted on a Monday:

oEoOV7J.gif

fwiw, we are staunchly opposed to Gif Friday (or any other theme day). To demonstrate how hip we are please enjoy this .gif image, posted on a Monday:

oEoOV7J.gif

I'm combing my beard in preparation for how hip this thread is going to be.

*prepares kale*
When next going to by kale. Ask for kale, but remember the k is silent. You will have a much better time with the result!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back