Official Match Thread Season 23, Round 13-Eastside Hawks vs Roys FFC at Waverley Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

May 10, 2013
Queensland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, Baghdadian Babes
Although Qooty is full of fun and fantasy, there are times that come where we are filled with sadness.

Unfortunately one of those times occurred on Sunday night, the Roys FFC lost their champion full forward Fred to cancer.

Although very ill Fred, as tough as they come, still helped the Roys to a hard fought win on Sunday, before succumbing to his illness.

Fred was not only a stalwart Roys player but a staunch StKilda supporter as well, I'm sure he wouldn't want us to delve on this too long and would prefer us to get back to the game.

Our thoughts go out to your family and friends. RIP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMG_1295.GIF

IMG_1294.JPG

East Side Hawks vs Roys FFC at Waverley Park

Head to Head

Played: 35 East Side Hawks: 20 Roys FFC: 15

At Waverley Park

Played: 16 East Side Hawks: 11 Roys FFC: 5

Last Five Meetings

Code:

S23 R07 Roys FFC 9.7 (61) lost to East Side Hawks 17.13 (115)

S22 R13 Roys FFC 21.17 (143) defeated East Side Hawks 10.11 (71)

S22 R02 East Side Hawks 12.8 (80) defeated Roys FFC 9.15 (69)

S21 R07 Roys FFC 23.19 (157) defeated East Side Hawks 20.4 (124)

S20 R05 Roys FFC 23.8 (146) defeated East Side Hawks 12.5 (77)

In the Know: East Side Hawks have won three of the last seven games against Roys FFC at Waverley Park. Prior to that the Hawks won the previous eight consecutive games at Waverley against the Roys.

The Roys sit 2nd with 8 wins,4 losses

The Hawks are 4th with 6wins,5 losses, 1 drawn

My team of spies have been out and about this week getting photos and the lowdown on one of the stars from each side.

The Roys have a side chock full of stars led by captain fitzroybowiedog MannumPower Mobbenfuhrer A Bit High & CALL ME SNAKE

But their most dangerous player is their super rookie nahnah because of his solid marking and accurate kicking at CHF he keeps the Roys in the contest all game long and is turning into a true champion of our game. (now if you believe that I'm telling the truth, then your delusional, strewth he's a bloody Collingwood supporter) This just goes to show Qooty can be/is corrupt.

In actual fact the reason he gets free of the opposition is because with half his teeth missing and with all his yelling and screaming, he covers the opposition in spittle.
IMG_1292.PNG :p nahnah uncut

Now there opponents the Hawks also have a very strong dour side with solid performers in the likes of Mr Eagle & his fledgling Eagling Elton Johns Wig brahj & GN80

The Hawks fearless leader The Filth Wizard is their danger man and is everybody's....um...er.. ok! somebody's favourite player , whilst playing on the ball he often finds himself with plenty of space and time to deliver as tries his best to conjure up a win.

In actual fact, the opposition are falling over laughing themselves silly because he looks ridiculous wearing that silly wizard hat.
IMG_1291.PNG :p The Filth Wizard uncut

GRAVS tip of the week.....

Have fun and The Roys by 23pts.

Captains please have your team sheets in by the 11.59 Thursday deadline.

But their most dangerous player is their super rookie nahnah because of his solid marking and accurate kicking at CHF he keeps the Roys in the contest all game long and is turning into a true champion of our game. (now if you believe that I'm telling the truth, then your delusional, strewth he's a bloody Collingwood supporter) This just goes to show Qooty can be/is corrupt.

In actual fact the reason he gets free of the opposition is because with half his teeth missing and with all his yelling and screaming, he covers the opposition in spittle.

giphy (1).gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In an amazing and appropriate development, Fred will be resurrected at Full Forward and the Roys will bury the Hawks.

Can we get some agreement on this matter? Will it be some bloke with a Fred mask and wig at FF? An advanced hologram projection? Or are we talking about an apparition-slash-non-corporeal equivalent that manipulates the ball via some sort of psychokinesis?

vgVAKPF.gif

I presume both sides will adopt this for their lineup this week.

(yes, Fred fiddled the font at some point, I know...)

Can we get some agreement on this matter? Will it be some bloke with a Fred mask and wig at FF? An advanced hologram projection? Or are we talking about an apparition-slash-non-corporeal equivalent that manipulates the ball via some sort of psychokinesis?
IMG_2971.JPG
Mind your own business bird brain.

Last edited:
Mobbenfuhrer has been retired for ages.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back