Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 10: West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard Troy Menzel didn't fill the toilet roll dispenser hence the reason he got delisted.

#sooks
#culture
#justlikethewonders
I heard that the Eagles have decided that they don't need toilet paper as most of the list are wearing adult-nappies AND the only dispensers left around the club are filled by crack dealers.

#retiretotheswamp
#onceyoupop
#kulture

It's game day and at the moment, Juan is currently sitting at the embassy preparing for imminent deportation back to Spain/Mexico/Wherever he comes from.

Here's a reliable picture of Juan at this very moment

driver.jpg

And around 6pm tonight

mexico4n-1-web.jpg
Bye Juan. Unlike Owen, you know when your time is up.

#doitfordraz

I heard that the Eagles have decided that they don't need toilet paper as most of the list are wearing adult-nappies AND the only dispensers left around the club are filled by crack dealers.

#retiretotheswamp
#onceyoupop
#kulture

You say that like you think you are breaking news?

West Coast are a bunch of talentless flogs.

So are the Eagles.

And yet the idea that Adelaide has no culture is a headliner ? :rolleyes:

Who said they have no culture? Not me.

They do have a culture.

A s**t one.

Yes I'm a hypocrite.

An after the siren thriller seems appropriate today. Win it on the buzzer for drazah - has a nice ring to it.

#winitfordraz
Are you snagging the winner with a torp from the centre?

SSwans2011 picks up something at the supermarket, then leaves it in a different aisle when he decides he doesn't want it.

#doitlikedraz

Defamation claim coming your way on Monday.

Defamation claim coming your way on Monday.

He wasn't saying that was negative, you are keeping kids in jobs doing nightfill.....well done.

Don't wear sandals
Try to avoid the scandals...
Don't want to be a bum
You better chew gum?
And The pump don't work
'Cause the vandals took the handles!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quadzilla parks in disabled parking, and goes to the trouble of pretending to hobble out of his car, dressed complete with a fake hook hand, crutches and wearing a neck brace - just so people think he is actually disabled.

Oh, and on public transport, as soon as he boards, he is one of those people who hip and shoulder everyone in his path just to dive into the vacant seat... despite there being elderly people standing nearby.

Better? ;)

s**t - you've been stalking me? :eek:

I was making a self depricating...

... Oh never mind, it appears that the clearance height over your head is a lot lower than I thought possible.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Sure you were.

AbcdtFZ.gif

Ok, let's go Swampies. Anything less than a 10 goal win against the Wonders is a loss.

Lets smash them then.....

...a smashing would have to be 120 points yeh?

I was hoping to see a bit more PVF this week, but I dont think he's ever at the point where he is sober enough to remember his BF password....

Game day at The Colosseum, was fortunate enough to get that selfie with 4 time premiership player ClarkeM prior to the game. What a day.

Untitled.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back