Official Match Thread Season 24 Round 11 (SQW): Sin City Swamprats vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

You're clearly not drinking enough...
View attachment 428481
I find it only takes me the first 5 days after a weekend to recover

Actually this reminds me of something that happened to me on a work trip once. Thursday night sorted at TL's house!

Batsmans paradise as TL15 puts one back over the bowlers head to notch up a hundred!
The pitch has been a road - more 100's than I've had hot dinners. Compare it to the green top at the Stadium in the Sky, where nobody has reached 30.....

BTW nice ton, Tony :).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From continually watching balls go over her head....in hindsight that did not come out right!

That's moving into turkey slap territory

tenor.gif

In fairness the toilet at Uncle Tony's has an amazing drainage system

Of that I have no doubt. Everytime I see Uncle Tony's, I keep thinking it's Uncle Toby's for some reason...damn I am a victim of advertising.

Safe to say this week has been the week of flat track scores with more 100s than wins that Brisbane had during the 2017 season.

We're now looking down the order to see if a few can lift into scores of 70s, 80s and the nervous 90s.

Right now Dingster is in the nervous 90s while LicoriceAllsorts has become the latest centurion.

What a week for scoring here in the Swamprats vs Bombers underground match for the ages.

Safe to say this week has been the week of flat track scores with more 100s than wins that Brisbane had during the 2017 season.

We're now looking down the order to see if a few can lift into scores of 70s, 80s and the nervous 90s.

Right now Dingster is in the nervous 90s while LicoriceAllsorts has become the latest centurion.

What a week for scoring here in the Swamprats vs Bombers underground match for the ages.
Brisbane beat Fremantle you floggo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back