Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 3 - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

LC5NuoY.png

Ugh.
Definitely not match of the round.
Two games in, and both these team sit outside of the eight after filing to pick up any points. Both teams will be hoping not to s**t the bed and get a win to keep their finals chances alive.

gumby-hoodie-front.jpg

Versus

maxresdefault.jpg

Things to Watch

The Gumbies have gone through their third rebuild in as many seasons. Have Noobz0r and Golumless brought enough cultural change to fix up the mess that Quivorir and Willo_ left behind?

Will SM sulk about something in this thread? The signs do point towards yes.

The Matera92 led Bears have been lacking off the field, but if they can match the amount of heart shown to make a game of it last week after trailing by 7 goals, then they will be okay.

Tip

Declare any previous misdemeanors to your current boss and also the Gumbies by a goal

tumblr_o5u73zcNlI1sib9bdo1_500.gif

Opposition leader setting a positive tone for the week. It should be a corker.
I think you've missed the point of this league if you're crying about me not having positive words for your shambles of a club.

Finally! Home at last! Took us long enough!

I cannot wait to see what our ground looks like in preparation for the big day.

Maybe for once we're going to see some 'stop-start' qooty for once. We need more tackles!

I think you've missed the point of this league if you're crying about me not having positive words for your shambles of a club.
Personally I'm here to have a laugh, but thanks for the heads up that the Geelong team will be following this Sad Man in a miserable "whos club is more of a shambles" pissing match.
A good thing plasticine is liquid proof. As for me, I'll put on my rain coat.

Personally I'm here to have a laugh, but thanks for the heads up that the Geelong team will be following this Sad Man in a miserable "whos club is more of a shambles" pissing match.
A good thing plasticine is liquid proof. As for me, I'll put on my rain coat.

SM here is the Pokey of the Gumbies... and I'm really hoping that someone has actually seen Gumby to get any of this.

SM here is the Pokey of the Gumbies... and I'm really hoping that someone has actually seen Gumby to get any of this.

Given his nature, SMelty is definitely more like the Prickle of the Gumbies

Players love projecting their own insecurities in their banter. Just like haydo loves his "irrevelant captain" calls, of course the first post from the Gumbies is a "shambles club" call.

Players love projecting their own insecurities in their banter. Just like haydo loves his "irrevelant captain" calls, of course the first post from the Gumbies is a "shambles club" call.
Was his post wrong though?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not particularly, I'll take being the 6th ranked team out of 8. But I also don't really care about club status and reputation.

Not particularly, I'll take being the 6th ranked team out of 8. But I also don't really care about club status and reputation.

Not particularly, I'll take being the 5th ranked team out of 8. But I also don't really care about club status and reputation.

Not particularly, I'll take being the 5th ranked team out of 8. But I also don't really care about club status and reputation.
You cared enough to get your knickers in a knot when it was brought up though...

Wow... low standards. I thought 20 posts was the commonly accepted benchmark, but the Bears take it to a new low.
We are trailblazers, pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable in the league. Rumour has it that Ava is going to post 6000 times this week, I hope that hits your benchmark.

We are trailblazers, pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable in the league. Rumour has it that Ava is going to post 6000 times this week, I hope that hits your benchmark.

I was going to call bull on that, but then I remember who is likely to post up the sim, key word being 'post'... so, carry on then.

Opposition leader setting a positive tone for the week. It should be a corker.

Good to see you still around Broken.

I get the feeling that this is quickest to the bottom based on comments already made?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back