Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 13 Gumbies FFC v Dragons FFC @ House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Possibly the best write up I've seen. Short and straight to the point so I don't have to waste my time reading it. This is why I rate you as one the most highly regarded posters of this comp, Wooshette

• Admin
Possibly the best write up I've seen. Short and straight to the point so I don't have to waste my time reading it. This is why I rate you as one the most highly regarded posters of this comp, Wooshette

42436.jpg.gif

Not this week, bud! It'll be Dragons all the way to celebrate #Phifty!
Bah to you! You're on our turf now! We demand victory! After so many close games as well! We will breakthrough!

You're in the top 4, with a very crappy %... I guess this means we're in for a belter of a game.

• Admin
Bah to you! You're on our turf now! We demand victory! After so many close games as well! We will breakthrough!

You're in the top 4, with a very crappy %... I guess this means we're in for a belter of a game.
You've only recently dropped out of the 8, and when you were in it you had one of the worst win-loss records I've ever seen for a "finals contender"...

You've only recently dropped out of the 8, and when you were in it you had one of the worst win-loss records I've ever seen for a "finals contender"...
Don't be hatin' the team, brother, be hatin' on the system.

8 teams out of 12 make it to finals! You're bound to get some utter crap in there.

Then again, once you make it to the finals, anything goes! It's all about being awesome at the right time!

Don't be hatin' the team, brother, be hatin' on the system.

8 teams out of 12 make it to finals! You're bound to get some utter crap in there.

Then again, once you make it to the finals, anything goes! It's all about being awesome at the right time!
Considering how crap the Bombers were over the last two home and away seasons, then went on to be premiers both times...this game probably won't mean anything in the long run (aside from #Phifty)

Considering how crap the Bombers were over the last two home and away seasons, then went on to be premiers both times...this game probably won't mean anything in the long run (aside from #Phifty)

This game does! It is the start of us winning the flag! The first step is to ensure that we get into the finals!

Also, congrats! You've already hit 50 games thanks to those flag runs. Meanwhile, I need to make it to finals to get to my 50th game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back