Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 3: Mount Buller Demons vs Roys FFC at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Positives:
Proper Gander snagging 4 on debut

Negatives:
Everything else.
This sort of sums up my life somehow. Even the positives are somehow negative.

On the other hand maybe we can start to imagine a sense of grandeur with this level of failure?

How do you go about mounting a post match appeal against umpiring? Or drugs or whatever? I’m not particular where and when I litigate...
I’d start with a match fixing investigation into a certain new recruit from a team that rhymes with ‘Lighting Luries’

Thanks Demons for the week.

Gotta go... the delivery of ice has arrived to ice my hand after all the handballs i did..

custom-printed-ice-bags.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wooshette i touched the ball this week.

Just thought you’d like to know. :)
Wow, I’ll always remember where I was this day Tarks :thumbsu:
Makes my record breaking 13 tackles seem insignificant

Wow, I’ll always remember where I was this day Tarks :thumbsu:
Makes my record breaking 13 tackles seem insignificant
13 tackles just means you weren’t good enough to win the ball in the first instance. Unlike me :p

13 tackles just means you weren’t good enough to win the ball in the first instance. Unlike me :p
You know what, I’m not going to ruin your special day Tarks, congrats on touching the ball :)
I look forward to next week.

You know what, I’m not going to ruin your special day Tarks, congrats on touching the ball :)
I look forward to next week.
Thanks Wooshette .

I’m sure with my new vein of form you’ll have plenty of chances to lift that tackle count again next week. :)

Great Win Roys, it was sensational to win purely because Headless despises that result so very much. He’ll be pleased to discover we do play again this season. It isn’t finals obviously, the Dees are a long way from making it now.

It’s weird to be hated as a team, I don’t think it’s happened before, but we must have really really hurt him in a past life. He might have a gambling problem and perhaps he bet everything on us to live up to expectations once or something and lost it all.

Meanwhile DemonJim you smashed me. I’m concussed, bruised and possibly have a few broken ribs. Any time I went near the ball you hunted me. Great individual game by you, ya bastard. Since when does a CHF tag a defender?
I'm a rover/ruck rover... I can run and hunt you down! You did clean me up more than once though!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back