Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 3: Mount Buller Demons vs Roys FFC at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a blink and you'd miss it cameo.
Like Daniel Craig in The Force Awakens, but less interesting.
Wait. Cameo was here? Aw s**t son!

AssuredTepidIcelandichorse-size_restricted.gif

Demons in full melt down! Mood in their camp is radioactive! When they hit the showers they will be using this!

I am not going to hit the showers. I am going to go be by myself for a little while. I hope nobody minds. I need to reassess my life.

Great Win Roys, it was sensational to win purely because Headless despises that result so very much. He’ll be pleased to discover we do play again this season. It isn’t finals obviously, the Dees are a long way from making it now.

It’s weird to be hated as a team, I don’t think it’s happened before, but we must have really really hurt him in a past life. He might have a gambling problem and perhaps he bet everything on us to live up to expectations once or something and lost it all.

Meanwhile DemonJim you smashed me. I’m concussed, bruised and possibly have a few broken ribs. Any time I went near the ball you hunted me. Great individual game by you, ya bastard. Since when does a CHF tag a defender?

Last edited:
Great Win Roys, it was sensational to win purely because Headless despises that result so very much. He’ll be please to discover we do play again this season. It in finals obviously, the Dees are a long way from making it now.

It’s weird to be hated as a team, I don’t think it’s happened before, but we must have really really hurt him in a past life. He might have a gambling problem and perhaps he bet everything on us to live up to expectations once or something and lost it all.

Meanwhile DemonJim you smashed me. I’m concussed, bruised and possibly have a few broken ribs. Any time I went near the ball you hunted me. Great individual game by you, ya bastard. Since when does a CHF tag a defender?

nice melt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great Win Roys, it was sensational to win purely because Headless despises that result so very much. He’ll be pleased to discover we do play again this season. It isn’t finals obviously, the Dees are a long way from making it now.

Don't worry mate. I like the Roys

...you make me feel young :)

Don't worry mate. I like the Roys

...you make me feel young :)

Almost everyone does. It’s infuriating. We are trying to be villains but nobody is taking us seriously!!

6 point head start in the next game? I'll take it!

Please inform nexts weeks opponent for me so they aren’t taken by suprise.

It would have been an interesting night had we lost by less then a goal though...

Almost everyone does. It’s infuriating. We are trying to be villains but nobody is taking us seriously!!

Please inform nexts weeks opponent for me so they aren’t taken by suprise.

It would have been an interesting night had we lost by less then a goal though...
Very true.

Game high 12 tackles to bowiedog - I sense a lot of anger in you.

Runk with his best game of his career. If that’s your standard we’ve uncovered a superstar!!
Runk had his breakout game. The SFA is officially on notice. One day he may even be as good as 3KZ is Football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back