Official Match Thread Season 26 First Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how nobody has rushed to take U2tigers up on his offer.

As the league’s best ruckman, surely you’d expect the queue to be forming?

Just sit and watch how the big boys play mate; you might learn something.

:p

The man has an unblemished finals record: unblemished by success that is :).

Let your leaders worry about the important stuff, you just go over all the things I have taught you in the last 2 seasons.

Yakker, send request when ready.

I went on holiday to Bora Bora a number of years back, and the resort I stayed at had a chef from England who was apparently an absolute gun Japanese chef in London, who'd fallen into drugs and went to Bora Bora for a life reset.

Every day the fishermen would drive past and hold up fish they'd caught that morning, and the chef would thumbs up/down if he wanted one. I mentioned to him that I was keen on some sashimi and he lined us up a whole tuna and prepared it for us. It was probably the best sashimi I've ever had. Had a fresh coconut and lime salsa thing going on.

Although I've never been to Japan, so...
Tuna is one of the best sashimi :thumbsu:

Really really?
FairCapitalAstarte-size_restricted.gif

I think the idea is to tragically miss the Grand Final and then spend the off-season wallowing in self-pity.

That's what I plan to do, at least. You're welcome to join me.
I assumed as much. Go Dees

Hi just popping in to wish both the sides luck, and I hope the winner goes on to win the Premiership.

As the Best Ruck in the Sweet F.A. I am here to offer my services to either team. As you know getting advice off me would be invaluable to a team.

Cheers I'll go now and await the plea for support.
I have a question you might be able to answer... why are the lyrics to Heartland listed twice on my copy of Rattle and Hum?

The other option is to win this week and then tragically lose next week.

What's your preference?
I wish I could use the whynotboth?.gif here, but of course it’s impossible.

Losing a prelim is a special kind of pain. I choose option a.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thankfully we've both witnessed a premiership since the introduction of decimal currency with which we can ease the pain.
This is true.

I have only been alive for one of ours, so I honestly feel for you poor bastards. This year is looking good.

Last edited:
Let your leaders worry about the important stuff, you just go over all the things I have taught you in the last 2 seasons.

Yakker, send request when ready.
I request you sit down and watch manangatang, the best ruckman in the league, go about his craft. Keep it down, take notes. You may just learn a thing or two.

I request you sit down and watch manangatang, the best ruckman in the league, go about his craft. Keep it down, take notes. You may just learn a thing or two.
Delicious.

The other option is to win this week and then tragically lose next week.

What's your preference?
We both know winning this week isn’t realistic.

We will not even have a shot at winning the flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back