Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 12 - Mount Buller Demons vs Gumbies FFC at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I’m well and truly over it, only hurting because I don’t think we’ll get back there for a fair while.
You really never know. This competition is so even. I’d be shitted off that Langdon wasn’t retained though tbf.

He was unbelievable in the GF.

You really never know. This competition is so even. I’d be shitted off that Langdon wasn’t retained though tbf.

He was unbelievable in the GF.
To be fair he’s the victim of being the last piece in the puzzle. Think it’s like Toovey/Davis in 2011. Mostly unlucky we retained Moore and are still sounding out May.

I’m agreeing with this bloke.

Maybe the world is actually ending in 22 years.
Jokes on the bank. My mortgage won’t be paid off by then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

Hey PG. Ready for a 36 Disposal game?
I am. I’m ready for a 72 disposal came. The whole thing will be a blur of me kicking barrels then moving like lightening to be ready for the grab at the other end. I will also kick 8 goals.

I am. I’m ready for a 72 disposal came. The whole thing will be a blur of me kicking barrels then moving like lightening to be ready for the grab at the other end. I will also kick 8 goals.
Sounds amazing, but can you at least let me win the hitouts?

Sounds amazing, but can you at least let me win the hitouts?
I was actually planning on being first ruck also, but you might get some crumbs when I spend my usual 2.5 minutes on the bench.

Glad we can agree on something! (Sorry Golly!)

No, let's talk about the Lymies, and also that forgotten mob on Clun! (West Midlands Trash)

You look like you're charging up for an epic electric attack. What's the go?
Yes I’m also glad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back