Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 3 - Gumbies FFC vs Sin City Swamprats @ House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Losses are character building!

It shows that I don't have wins handed to me on a silver platter and each loss is one loss closer to a win.

Let me be the 2nd to congratulate I Dont Care on his 1st disposal of s26

If Ant Bear would be kind enough to delete his post above. Ill edit this to say i was first
You can be the first Gumbie to achieve said milestone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats Gumbies.

Really impressive turn around in the match thread this season compared to last season. Was honestly enjoyable to be a part of (can't believe I'm even saying that). You've done a fabulous job of turning the club around I reckon Fryer Tuck & co.

I'll get you next time BLERN!!

Congrats Gumbies.

Really impressive turn around in the match thread this season compared to last season. Was honestly enjoyable to be a part of (can't believe I'm even saying that). You've done a fabulous job of turning the club around I reckon Fryer Tuck & co.

I'll get you next time BLERN!!
Cheers for the match buddy. Im sure you will

:thumbsu::D:thumbsu:

Unfortunately, even despite our delicately complicated game plan (as seen above) we just couldn't get the choccies again Swampies.

At least we get cake for Owens 3rd birthday right?
I will review the tapes to see who followed the game plan but first thoughts are the defense leaked like a siv and are on slops and that includes Shazza's dodgy sisters. The mids were toweled up by the Gumbies and are on fairy bread for the week. The forwards did ok and get assorted tim tams.

Do you think #brabmelts would get off the ground? Certainly would never rival #sackantbear but I think it has some hope of becoming somewhat successful.

I reckon we give it the ol' college try :think:
#brabmelts

#squibrats
#squidrats
squrat.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back