Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 8 (Heritage Round): West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at Sweet FA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

G’day SD. Yes, let’s enjoy some mad bantz for the week then hopefully this weekend’s loss for you lot won’t hurt as much. Been a tough start to the season for you guys and unfortunately for you all things aren’t looking much brighter for this Sunday.

Clearly you've been stung by a blue bottle or something. No way we are losing this week. With a bit of luck the Dees will get up Friday night to offset the loss you will get Sunday.

I like the Dees FYI so a win this week makes the following week a win/win for me.

Hmm s**t, I just realized FinBar plays for the Wonders. Ah s**t, I'm sorry man. Btw you ain't the next big thing, you're the big thing.
Nah I've moved on to bigger and better, but thank you for finally coming around to see things as they are ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's so irrelevant his team mates don't even know who he is :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Once again, I don't play for the Wonders. Do you always have this much trouble reading?

Once again, I don't play for the Wonders. Do you always have this much trouble reading?

I was referring to Sab22 , your teammate, who didn't even know you were on his team.

Do you always have this much trouble comprehending?

Lol, for some reason I thought Sab was part of the Wonders. To be honest I try and block out most Demon players on account of being bored shitless so that is my mistake.

Sab22 - plenty of room for you in one of the...ugh... better teams next season.

Lol, for some reason I thought Sab was part of the Wonders. To be honest I try and block out most Demon players on account of being bored shitless so that is my mistake.

Sab22 - plenty of room for you in one of the...ugh... better teams next season.
How is this so difficult for you?

Sab22 is a Wonders rookie. I am a Demons rookie.

Who do you even play for and why are you here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back