Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 11 - Las Vegas Bears vs Fighting Furies at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

The 245kg love muscle was delivering a somewhat limp performance, so we needed someone who could stand up in the role
Second highest DT in the team and came out even with Sausages who had the Bears highest DT, the only thing limp is your lack of research about my fine qooty performance

Second highest DT in the team and came out even with Sausages who had the Bears highest DT, the only thing limp is your lack of research about my fine qooty performance

Then why the * were you benched?

I have taken the drawing even in the ruck as a positive TT. You set lofty standards and I managed to match them for a single game - it means nothing, other than that. Neither of us won the day and you've got loads more runs on the board, so it's a small step for me, nothing more.

Overall, my performance in the ruck since being put there is somewhere between average and underwhelming - onwards and upwards though :)

I have taken the drawing even in the ruck as a positive TT. You set lofty standards and I managed to match them for a single game - it means nothing, other than that. Neither of us won the day and you've got loads more runs on the board, so it's a small step for me, nothing more.

Overall, my performance in the ruck since being put there is somewhere between average and underwhelming - onwards and upwards though :)
Totally agree :p

I knew you had the right rucking stuff when you ran naked next to this 245kg of rippling love muscle and didn’t give a ruck

• Bordering on a training run, I'm not sure that what bgt2110 did to Tommycash should be entirely legal. - 70m from 3 to 73.
Am i sorry for this, no, whatever i did to Tommy i am sure was within the rules ;)

In the end it was an entertaining, high scoring game. Congrats Bears on the win.
I'm only just recovering, but I think I enjoyed it?

Good game Furries!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back