Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 14 Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Renown Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll do it with you - I was affectionately known as Lionel Reichie when I was younger :).
Oh let's do this! I used to have a rep for singing online. Only problem was that my songs weren't in English. They were meant to be ... but ... well I blame my sinus issues!

You're right, maybe I was a little harsh.
I've slept 5 hours in the past 2 days last day of the premier league was a dramatic one.
How the hell does a team lose just 1 game all season, and still not win the title??????

So what you're saying is that an invitation to watch Eurovision is like when someone says to you, "Come and watch Married At First Sight with me"?

Much, much worse.

Unless you are trying to get points with the arty, project young lady - steer clear at all costs..

I can't rate your Paxton theme until you give us something from each of Near Dark and Weird Science!
m9hhCe3.gif

Shame on whichever dickhead created the Sweet FA's map
Blame should be squarely placed on who forced the Swamprats to move out of Alberton. Oh ... but that's just down the road from Abdu Prison, so you'd have your work cut out there, too ;)

How the hell does a team lose just 1 game all season, and still not win the title??????

Pffft. We’ve lost 22 games this season and we are still in the finals race - how s**t is the quality this year...

Oh let's do this! I used to have a rep for singing online. Only problem was that my songs weren't in English. They were meant to be ... but ... well I blame my sinus issues!
I once auditioned for Australia's Got Talent. At the end of it, I asked the judges how I went. One simply shook his head and said, "Not so good, I'm afraid." I objected, "Oh come on - I have a hidden talent." The judge said, "Yes, and I think we should keep it that way, don't you?" :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pffft. We’ve lost 22 games this season and we are still in the finals race - how **** is the quality this year...
22 losses from 13 games? Wow - you guys suck!!!!!!

Blame should be squarely placed on who forced the Swamprats to move out of Alberton. Oh ... but that's just down the road from Abdu Prison, so you'd have your work cut out there, too ;)
Hmmm in hindsight a move to an oil rig in the middle of the ocean would have been a better move
Imagine tackling someone off an oil rig!!! Awesome!
Far Kern make it happen

How the bloody hell has this reached 3 pages already?

I've spent this whole time catching up on the most recent episode of Game of Thrones...holy moly!

Congrats to Liverpool for winning the "We Nearly Won The Title" Trophy.

You arent invited to Eurovision.

Can't wait for Eurovision this week either just quietly!

Damn, you got both! Good work.
Here's a slightly longer version of that Chet moment from Weird Science.
9VAwcVR.gif

You mean 1 in 3 right?

Win
Draw
Loss

1 in 2 based on 2 teams involved but 1 in 3 based on possible outcome

And congratulations to Man United for winning the "Ole's at the wheel" Trophy of participation...

How the bloody hell has this reached 3 pages already?!
You better get your liking boots on this week! :)

You mean 1 in 3 right?

Win
Draw
Loss

1 in 2 based on 2 teams involved but 1 in 3 based on possible outcome
It should be about 90 in 181, but I rigged the sim to give us an extra chance.
Might have been a coding kerfuffle!
ZtBT31h.gif

How the bloody hell has this reached 3 pages already?

I've spent this whole time catching up on the most recent episode of Game of Thrones...holy moly!

Can't wait for Eurovision this week either just quietly!
Me too, looking forward to Eurovision!

And congratulations to Man United for winning the "Ole's at the wheel" Trophy of participation...

We'd like to thank our Official Noodles Partner in Singapore and Official Toilet Paper Partner in (insert country here)

Congrats to Chelsea for winning the "We Didn't Sack Our Manager For Once" Award!

You better get your liking boots on this week! :)

It should be about 90 in 181, but I rigged the sim to give us an extra chance.
Might have been a coding kerfuffle!
ZtBT31h.gif

Firstly, that's Ant Bear and Power Raid

Second of all, they're cruel odds!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back