Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 15 - Gold City Royals vs East Side Hawks at The Golden Throne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Filth Wizard

Happy Dude
Jul 26, 2007
The Throne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Gold City Royals
Thanks for the weeks Hawks, was a strange read of the sim as I occasionally forgot some of you aren't my teammates anymore so celebrated a few goals I shouldn't. Was a cracker sim though and stayed close all game. Hopefully your season is still alive for next week.

Nice win Royals, best time to hit form is this time of the season and we've gone from looking at an early finish six weeks ago to a chance for a top four spot. From here on anything is possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rodney Dangerfield

Hall of Famer
Mar 28, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool,Bournemouth
In fact I think there needs to be some research done because there is a media story here somewhere.
Considering I’ve played full back all season I’d suggest this is the worst batch of full forwards ever assembled in a season.
Think I’ve had about 8 goals kicked on me for the season.

Loonerty

Jun 1, 2008
Wollongong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chelsea
In fact I think there needs to be some research done because there is a media story here somewhere.
Considering I’ve played full back all season I’d suggest this is the worst batch of full forwards ever assembled in a season.
Think I’ve had about 8 goals kicked on me for the season.
We'll find out when I announce the Derf medallist.

Top Bottom