Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 4 - Gumbies FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at The House of Gumby MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

If he's a man of his word, Ken can't survive if Port misses the 8.

Sure he can, mind, I don't think he will either, but players will be goneski before coach if ideas are still sound is all. And Kochie loves speculative ideas generally speaking, just gotta get him to buy in.

I don't think the Cash Cow is at all qualified to make personnel decisions

Sure it is, you've not seen a greater board of directors reach a consensus on a course of action.

I mean sure, you might need to shovel a bit more, but it can replace handballing with the massive bicep work.

No flags for the Dummies either in that time
This is true, maybe I should leave the Gumbies so they don't go out in straight sets again

4 wins on the trot?

Think you might need to look at the graphic again.

S26 semifinal - Gumbies 131 lost to Swamprats 136

If you’re going to boast, at least try to be factual in your boasting
Trust you to go look over my post. I was wrong, *

You haven't factored in my current status as the "Golden Rat". I have yet to lose a game of qooty and I can't see that changing against a team like the Gumbies.
A rookie with a 'look at me' attitude, like we haven't seen that before :rolleyes: Did you know the Gumbies are undefeated since I became FF?

That was a fantastic night, I'm still finding clothing in your dressing room
Sounds like that priest who was sprung for having an affair with one of his female parishioners. Her pants were found in his vestry, and his vest was found in her pantry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a rather optimistic dream last night - something about England being 4 for 10 after 30 minutes of the Third Test.

You sure it was England? I've got a feeling that could be Australia's scoreline

You sure it was England? I've got a feeling that could be Australia's scoreline
Dreams cost nothing - bit like me standing on the tee, envisaging my first ever hole in one. But yeah: without Smith, it makes it doubly tough.

Looking forward to being able to say the same thing about Ken Hinkley!!!

Happy to send Burton, Camporeale and Hart your way.

Actually I insist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back