Official Match Thread Season 28, Round 7 - Fighting Furies vs. Gumbies FFC @ Punt Road Oval | Heritage Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Always up for a bit of banter but also a realist. We were nervous in the first quarter and substituted good footy for average footy like Willie Rioii in a drug test.
Thought you were okay, just could be get your kicking game started.

Thought you were okay, just could be get your kicking game started.
I've read elsewhere that tonight was typical of our season and I tend to agree. Some flashes of high quality footy and some really head scratching football. I thought our ladder position flattered us this year but our best was flag-worthy. Either way, I thought after the first quarter that whoever won tonight was going to be pumped by the Tigers next week and Geelong get that honour.

I've read elsewhere that tonight was typical of our season and I tend to agree. Some flashes of high quality footy and some really head scratching football. I thought our ladder position flattered us this year but our best was flag-worthy. Either way, I thought after the first quarter that whoever won tonight was going to be pumped by the Tigers next week and Geelong get that honour.
Hope so :)

Don’t worry Baz, hopefully we’ll get it done for WA next year. New coach, new dawn. Timing of Rioli test result was..odd.
Tigers are the team to beat methinks.

Agree with that analysis.
I wanted to play the cats not so much because I don’t rate them, more to do with the extreme ends of West Coast. Didn’t particularly fancy the top end West Coast turning up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it’s been a s**t of a match thread and I’m to blame. Purely because I’ve been quiet.

The quality would’ve been astronomically better if I was a more consistent poster.

And a sample of the quality:

The Furies suck

hfdhU00.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back