Official Match Thread Season 29 First Elimination Final - Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently thread or forum -specific ignores are a thing ;)

Elton Johns Wig 's departure naturally
No worries, well what number do you want? Sab22 do the honours mate. MWPP wants to join a decent team for a change.

No worries, well what number do you want? Sab22 do the honours mate. MWPP wants to join a decent team for a change.
My/JD's 27 is available or was when I last checked, but I'm also tempted to take his soon to be vacated 34 to really rub it in :p
(hopefully Elton Johns Wig will think twice about redacted brunch references next time)

Last edited:
Not really. Just seeing what your take on a fair trade would be
Anyway
If you need me you’ll know where I’ll be
Send me money and I will go shopping for your amusement tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Send me money and I will go shopping for your amusement tonight.
If you PM me your bank account details, we can arrange that :)
Belated birthday presents to myself but chosen by others are the best kind

Anyway, I hope these board games and pop vinyls I picked up for you arrive soon
58816548-EC37-43BE-9099-D466998255CB.jpeg 218A409B-42B6-4E24-8DDA-18051705D5F9.jpeg

My/JD's 27 is available or was when I last checked, but I'm also tempted to take his soon to be vacated 34 to really rub it in :p
(hopefully Elton Johns Wig will think twice about redacted brunch references next time)
Jack Graham is a god amongst men. You better live up to the 34

Are you a vampire recruit too?

And in all seriousness- both of our teams are making up the numbers . Winning from the lower half of the 8 seems almost as rare in qooty as footy.
Tell that to season 21 Wonders...

That is very passive aggressive? Can you define a victim, as one that is helpless? Please explain.
Yes. You Bears are helpless against the mighty Wonders.

We will crush you.

You guys have hit some good form, i think you played your one and only final last week, its over for you guys on Sunday already.
We are big game players here at the Wonders. We have the experience necessary to know what it takes to win it all. I am just one of many here who have been apart of premiership winning teams.

We aren’t going anywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back