Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - West Coast Wonders vs Las Vegas Bears at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

And this is why i quickly departed the thread ......... I'm staying away from anything or anyone connected with Sydney

WTF lets 2,000 infected people off a ship & invites them to go shopping ......just friends and relatives of Bloodied52

ROFL at Stalineo. Minister Spud Dutton is responsible for the contagion spreading from the cruise ship. He failed to stop the one boat that mattered in 20 years.

This is why living in WA, SA and NT will save us from the zombie apocolypse.

you mob to the east will just infect each other en mass

Phurt. Most Wozzies are already infected by red necked Saffie ex pats, most S. Oz folk end up in barrels in Snowtown and the NT is Sodom and Notommorwa.

This is why living in WA, SA and NT will save us from the zombie apocolypse.

you mob to the east will just infect each other en mass
Some of my best relatives live in SA but lets face it, there is no way SA escapes any zombie apocalypse. If you were location scouting for a zombie apocalypse movie some small town in South Aus would be the first place you’d look.

If you’d said Tassie I might have agreed. I could see a story line where Tassie is the last place on earth with no zombies ... a shirtless Bob Brown with a Gatling gun on his hip mowing down zombies on the northern beaches.

Some of my best relatives live in SA but lets face it, there is no way SA escapes any zombie apocalypse. If you were location scouting for a zombie apocalypse movie some small town in South Aus would be the first place you’d look.

If you’d said Tassie I might have agreed. I could see a story line where Tassie is the last place on earth with no zombies ... a shirtless Bob Brown with a Gatling gun on his hip mowing down zombies on the northern beaches.
The Tassie Fortress us Tasmanian's like to call it.

I give it a week in summer and there would be no zombies.

mind you, we have lots of old people and sometimes I can't tell the difference.

Oh, I got the Hamlet but not the B52s. What song? I only know the advertising jingle they wrote for Lobster Hut.

Yep the Hamlet bit was right, the 'you squirmer' was my add-on. B52/Love Shack/you a-hole are among the many nicknames given to me.

Gazooks I do love monstering a crayfish tho. However never go to the Lobster Cave joint in Beaumaris. Shocking overcooked 1950s dinosaur food off some cruise ship's recipe list. The prices would make your eyes bleed as well.

I've always found it to be best to wait until 10 pages of a match thread have passed before jumping in. Makes things a little less stressful.

* the [insert opposition team name here], Go the [insert own team name here].

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 851279

West Coast Wonders Offical Team Sheet
R10 v Las Vegas Bears

B: Crusty Undies - SSwans2011 - Wojcinski
HB: Dingster - TheHairyGamer - Ant Bear
C: BallaratBulldog - Elton Johns Wig - Bloodied52
HF: U2tigers - ClarkeM - dogs105
F: croweater 41 - Sab22 - Marklar_33
Foll: Bonz - jezzajay - Cactus_

INT: KBLT - JT_the_Man

Changes:
dogs105 Int to HF
JT_the_Man HF to Int
Crusty Undies FP to BP
croweater 41 BP to FP​
Damn. That team is saucy!

Just don’t look at our W/L record, OK?

View attachment 851279

West Coast Wonders Offical Team Sheet
R10 v Las Vegas Bears

B: Crusty Undies - SSwans2011 - Wojcinski
HB: Dingster - TheHairyGamer - Ant Bear
C: BallaratBulldog - Elton Johns Wig - Bloodied52
HF: U2tigers - ClarkeM - dogs105
F: croweater 41 - Sab22 - Marklar_33
Foll: Bonz - jezzajay - Cactus_

INT: KBLT - JT_the_Man

Changes:
dogs105 Int to HF
JT_the_Man HF to Int
Crusty Undies FP to BP
croweater 41 BP to FP​
About damn time I got to ride the pine! I just wanna enjoy the show!

IMG_6686

Remove this Banner Ad

Back