Official Match Thread Season 30 First Elimination Final: Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I saw that..... I've deliberately avoided it but I know.im going to fold eventually.

You want to ... just a lil iddy bit. Just to see how bad they can get yeah?

Perusing the last 2 pages ... I should make more MetalCrusher alts! The SFA could do with a few more 150 match thread posters.

Perusing the last 2 pages ... I should make more MetalCrusher alts! The SFA could do with a few more 150 match thread posters.
Alts worked for the Serpents and the Gumbies...

Hard to tell apart at that age, was hoping to sneak a cuter version through unnoticed
Baby animals are the best :)
The ducklings behind my house are growing up far too quickly
Still inquisitive and as cute as ever though

Alts worked for the Serpents and the Gumbies...
And the furies
I have a few Alts running around for them as well

what do you think the M stands for in Mister M

it’s moose of course

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1980 mothra, so that would be a radio controlled giant female moth as bitches do it better apparently.

Baby animals are the best :)
The ducklings behind my house are growing up far too quickly
Still inquisitive and as cute as ever though

We had to piss ours off, 6 was a bit too much running around and the father was a bad influence.

Still see them in the pond though, and they get their treats, but yeah, gorgeous when younger.

1980 mothra, so that would be a radio controlled giant female moth as bitches do it better apparently.

We had to piss ours off, 6 was a bit too much running around and the father was a bad influence.

Still see them in the pond though, and they get their treats, but yeah, gorgeous when younger.
Moose are only of the only animals on the planet that are hideous when born (we look like deers at that point)

But turn into one of the most beautiful and majestic creatures to walk the earth

You used to be.

That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

I didn't think that you ever used to like me (going back to when you chewed me out during my first game).

Moose are only of the only animals on the planet that are hideous when born (we look like deers at that point)

But turn into one of the most beautiful and majestic creatures to walk the earth

Don't you speak about bambi like that, you needed a goddamn squirrel to make bank.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back