Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 13: Mount Buller Demons vs Gumbies FFC at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

The Gumbies haven't lost on a Wednesday all season.
Well, don’t jinx it. We don’t need or want any of your voodoo to derail the season

Well, don’t jinx it. We don’t need or want any of your voodoo to derail the season
And Rodney Dangerfield's seventh goal goes here...

giphy.gif

Of course I'm not. I can't even get you in the shopping trolley let alone having the strength to push it to the escalator.

It must be all the loser medals that are weighing you down.
What do you think about people who get to the top or bottom of the escalator and just stop, standing in the way?

What do you think about people who get to the top or bottom of the escalator and just stop, standing in the way?
Terrible!
Shouldn't be alive!

Or those that walk directly in front of the up escalator exit causing you to stop.

They are about as evil as Snow Bunnies with ulterior motives.

But seriously - depending on my mood - I will either look at them and roll my eyes with a distinct sense enmity or when standing behind them make a two-handed gesture implying "what the * are you doing?" so that other shoppers see my utter contempt for these individuals.

But seriously - depending on my mood - I will either look at them and roll my eyes with a distinct sense enmity or when standing behind them make a two-handed gesture implying "what the fu** are you doing?" so that other shoppers see my utter contempt for these individuals.
giphy.gif

But seriously - depending on my mood - I will either look at them and roll my eyes with a distinct sense enmity or when standing behind them make a two-handed gesture implying "what the fu** are you doing?" so that other shoppers see my utter contempt for these individuals.
Are you actually me?

I must ponder this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apart from this one (for Victorians because it's a PH friday making this Wednesday our Thursday), why?
I like public holidays

Of course I'm not. I can't even get you in the shopping trolley let alone having the strength to push it to the escalator.

It must be all the loser medals that are weighing you down.
All my winning medals

We are already planning on introducing a Rodney Dangerfield Day after his exploits this season.
travesty it doesnt exist already in reality.

We have a public holiday for the Queen's birthday, yet nothing for Rodders.

Debacle.

What sort of exploits?

would you like us to limit it to bona fide miracles that will be used when we apply for his sainthood, or all exploits.

Either way, it is a long list that dwarfs okeydoke7 's CV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back