Official Match Thread SEASON 31 - ROUND 12:Roys FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at the BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

qJpn02X.gif

we still love you !!

(and if you played for us you’d be home by now - and also would have won)

This was a great thread, even to read via phone. Thanks Bears!

Broken you know the respect I have for you. Congratulations, and as league creator I can also openly add : thank you.

Sorry you played in a loss, but you've got to admit there is probably no more consistent way to further solidify the legend of the deal you get. <3

we still love you !!

(and if you played for us you’d be home by now - and also would have won)
All true except the last part, a loss was always on the cards. Well, if we can't make the finals, I hope you guys smash 'em.
This was a great thread, even to read via phone. Thanks Bears!

Broken you know the respect I have for you. Congratulations, and as league creator I can also openly add : thank you.

Sorry you played in a loss, but you've got to admit there is probably no more consistent way to further solidify the legend of the deal you get. <3
Cheers mate, I appreciate it as always :thumbsu:

All true except the last part, a loss was always on the cards. Well, if we can't make the finals, I hope you guys smash 'em.

Cheers mate, I appreciate it as always :thumbsu:

Er - have you seen my finals record ???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the posting philreich and the week Roys - always a pleasure. Enjoy the win
Bears - I'm not sure how to snap this unwanted losing streak but we'll have to find a way
In quite a tussle, MWPP came out tops over the brave _Mike_. - 92m from 2 to 94.
In the meantime, I'll have to settle for silver linings like this individual matchup win

And Broken - I would've said sorry for not being able to get over the line for you, but I get the impression that the loss fits the pariah narrative better :p
At least it was against your old mob the Roys I guess. ..

Folded him out of existence.
And yet ....
Toe to toe throughout, Mooch beat Lemon Boi today - but not by much. - 74m from 4 to 78.
I'm on the ground doing less than I was doing on the bench.

Allikat kicking behinds because biting them is illegal.
That will all change when I become president of the universe.
Where does Mooch play these days, now that we've worked out how to kick goals?
Usually I'm just chilling at CHB keeping your seat warm. But oddly it looks like I did some work today.
ROY HO K M H T FF FA G B Dt
Mooch 0 11 6 12 1 1 0 0 0 80
And I'm really not happy about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back