Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers vs Gumbies FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, yeah, Rodney Dangerfield kicked four goals and still squeezed in some time in defense. I think our coach is a ******* moron but maybe he's just playing the long game.
Why does our coach have to ruin our best player?

Treat em mean mate:thumbsu:
Yeah I heard that’s the go. Did it to my ex. Filed for divorce, moved interstate and changed my phone number. She hasn’t whinged to me yet

Arna BOMBERS!!!

KohPhi and I will be providing the Thursday night entertainment people, we’ve been working on our Iraqi folklore dancing. We’ve worked tirelessly on our routine and we think we’ve got it nailed!

View attachment 1065255View attachment 1065256View attachment 1065257
00D5D1BE-B883-4FCC-9F82-D06716F48489.gif
Flat knackers this week, spells DANGER for the bombers.
Were they stood on? Sounds painful. All the best in your recovery ya poor bastard
t8Fn96Z.png

GUMBIES FFC OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET
ROUND 4 v BAGHDAD BOMBERS

B: bone2468 - Grimesy87 - Spuddd
HB: Genghis Tron - Jivlain - omgfridge
C: Ned Ryerson - EagleOz - StFly
HF: beez - Brick Loosener - saintkildaman
F: NSWCROW - Rodney Dangerfield - BlueE
FOLL: Barrybran - GWS Goose - Riviat

INT: peterss - Taylor

No change

8ADC5C92-3983-4E55-8EC4-634A2E0C3782.gif
It's nice to know there is a line
Wait till the bombers victory party. There’ll be heaps
F853F35F-391A-4CF2-8E2C-D38344A5C328.jpeg
No wonder Taylor left.

Putrid.
Did notice a distinct lack of sandwiches

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Discussing the merits of rape comedy seems like par for your mob.
You can prove me wrong if you like.

Lol.

'Prove you wrong' :$

You're projecting onto the Bombers what your own teammate GWS Goose is trying his hand at in this thread, but sure, it seems like a Bomber thing eh.

That's a fair question. He keeps holding Rodders back yet GWS Goose gets to play ruck rover every week.
I can explain my undeserved ruck rover position.
Incriminating photos.
As for the absurd decisions involving moving Rodney Dangerfield out of full forward I assume that is related to match fixing.

The major-general would be the perfect avatar for those segments.

Ever had the misfortune of seeing the 80s Australian film ‘The Pirate Movie’? It’s loosely based on Penzance and is just woeful trash - the perils of only one VCR and an older sister in my youth.

Ever had the misfortune of seeing the 80s Australian film ‘The Pirate Movie’? It’s loosely based on Penzance and is just woeful trash - the perils of only one VCR and an older sister in my youth.
That reminds me of the Biggles film somehow - an extremely weird attempt to make something with a vaguely historical setting contemporary to the 1980s.

The fact that the viewpoint character for that was a TV dinner salesman truly was perfect.

That reminds me of the Biggles film somehow - an extremely weird attempt to make something with a vaguely historical setting contemporary to the 1980s.

The fact that the viewpoint character for that was a TV dinner salesman truly was perfect.

Unsure if that one ever got out to the Antipodes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back