Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Roys FFC vs Gold City Royals at the BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Whenever i was forced to Australian culture days at my school in Indo, i'd always prepare a plate of Vegemite on bread for them to try, most hated it and thought i was psycho, a couple liked it to the bemusement of friends, but my favs were people who thought it was nutella, so expecting sweet then BAM, vegemite.
Made the whole day worth it.

I reckon there's some Indonesian staples you were surprised with that would have been a bit more confronting than vegemite.

Whenever i was forced to Australian culture days at my school in Indo, i'd always prepare a plate of Vegemite on bread for them to try, most hated it and thought i was psycho, a couple liked it to the bemusement of friends, but my favs were people who thought it was nutella, so expecting sweet then BAM, vegemite.
Made the whole day worth it.

You're a sick *.

The Official Team Sheet Of The Always Beatable Losing Winning Losing Again Streak x 1 Gold City Royals
Round 4 v The Roys, FFC

View attachment 1064411

B:
Noobz0r - Blacky - spookism
HB: MrPremiership - brahj - Smartys Power
C: ShaunDuggan - Gadzorks - Danger in Texas
HF: The acurate one - CakeEater - Ulahoopski
F: NTRabbit - The Filth Wizard - grumbleguts
Foll: GreyCrow - Marlowe - nahnah

INT: Easty - Paddles_

Changes

Paddles_ - HFF to INT
The acurate one - INT to HFF
Gadzorks - W to C
ShaunDuggan - C to W

Its going to be a real shame to destroy Marlowe on Sunday but alas i must do what i have to

The Official Team Sheet Of The Always Beatable Losing Winning Losing Again Streak x 1 Gold City Royals
Round 4 v The Roys, FFC

View attachment 1064411

B:
Noobz0r - Blacky - spookism
HB: MrPremiership - brahj - Smartys Power
C: ShaunDuggan - Gadzorks - Danger in Texas
HF: The acurate one - CakeEater - Ulahoopski
F: NTRabbit - The Filth Wizard - grumbleguts
Foll: GreyCrow - Marlowe - nahnah

INT: Easty - Paddles_

Changes

Paddles_ - HFF to INT
The acurate one - INT to HFF
Gadzorks - W to C
ShaunDuggan - C to W

No pressure Gadzorks. Filth expects you to be Simon Black.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you ok?

I'm considering something I thought I'd never consider before, even at my darkest moments.

A spot on the Gold Coast coaching panel.

Its going to be a real shame to destroy Marlowe on Sunday but alas i must do what i have to

Note to self "getting destroyed, bring extra pair of pants?"

LimitedDeepBedbug-max-1mb.gif

Crunchy peanut butter is better
Peanut butter and jelly bagels pinched from a hostel every morning kept me alive when I ran out of cash in NYC in my early 20s.

Well, that, and selling my sweet sweet body to lonely divorcees on the Upper East Side...

F1765EBE-3F72-4C10-9742-D85761747381.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back