Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Love that you’re relating to SE-B

So she also became kinda popular again over lockdown by doing ‘kitchen discos’ which were popular, but also resulted in a new album and tour. I could see the MWPP-hosted Bears karaoke.
Random aside- Murder On The Dance Floor was the first song I ever downloaded :)
So there's nostalgic value there

I like songs from multiple eras but I still think any karaoke I host would have more 80s/90s than 2000s or 2010s stuff.
And yes that makes me sound older than I am XD

Haha none of the above. I actually prefer the simplicity of mango + milk blended together.
I love yoghurt but not in drinks :)

Sounds like you live in a hot location.

I like yoghurt in drinks - smoothies are a treat but are not healthy (as in the store ones).

Didn't we play you last week, squirrel? I'm sure I remember you in the thread :think:
Fun fact: you don't play Chipmunk and the Hawks until Round 11.

His gatecrashing just gives the illusion that you play him every week.

Sounds like you live in a hot location.

I like yoghurt in drinks - smoothies are a treat but are not healthy (as in the store ones).
Perth isn't tropical or anything but yeah it does get hot here. Everywhere in Aus is hot compared to the UK :p
Though it was cooler yesterday for the time of year, and we got more rain yesterday than we do in all of March combined on average!

The music. Which sounds obvious but it isn't. For others factors like nomination order matters ;)
In my earlier, more foolish days, typos mattered
But these days it's the vocals, lyrics and instrumentals. My main failing is that I am unduly swayed by a bad intro. A good intro, on the other hand, gives songs a lot of leeway. That and anything that gives me a headache is going to score poorly.
My standard comment when listening is - "if only I could mute the instrumentals" :p

This bloke here is pretty good at breaking down songs and going through them

He sorta grows on you though ... little rat thing.

Random aside- Murder On The Dance Floor was the first song I ever downloaded :)
So there's nostalgic value there

I like songs from multiple eras but I still think any karaoke I host would have more 80s/90s than 2000s or 2010s stuff.
And yes that makes me sound older than I am XD

I’d still like to be empowered to nom my cheesy pop phase of the late 90s/early 00s, as it turns out that ain’t so popular.

That said, I have my selection of 80s/90s favs and got into ‘Magic FM’ music if you remember the station from your time in the UK.

You're worse than me you ******* pestilence ...
That's a big call. Especially given the times.
Chippy is always welcome :) . I have even added him to the tag list over the last couple of weeks :D

1614665949420.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have the Bombers next week and the Warriors the following week. We feel so lucky.

We have the Bombers next week and the Warriors the following week. We feel so lucky.
I'm hoping Chief can shut down the site for a few days when we're fixtured against them.

I’d still like to be empowered to nom my cheesy pop phase of the late 90s/early 00s, as it turns out that ain’t so popular.

That said, I have my selection of 80s/90s favs and got into ‘Magic FM’ music if you remember the station from your time in the UK.
I am not above cheesy pop either, as you know :)
And yeah I do remember Magic FM . My isketch friend from Cambridge introduced me to it :)

He's a vector for disease. Make sure he doesn't touch you.

Well, we’re doing a sheep game in our thread later in the week so pop along for that!

Haha none of the above. I actually prefer the simplicity of mango + milk blended together.
I love yoghurt but not in drinks :)

I either eat mango like that...or top a pavlova(mmmm......pavlova...) with it. If I want to waste a fruit in the blender with milk, it's got to be a banana

Remove this Banner Ad

Back