Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 17 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win Dragons!! Gee, what a comeback that was. The first two quarters were fairly even for the most part but the third quarter was pretty tough as we found ourselves down by 42 points towards the end of the term. Our fightback in the last term was brilliant and very happy to see us come back to grab the win and for Bonz to kick the match sealing goal to claim the Fred Medal.

Some good efforts all round this week in a highly entertaining affair. Pie 4 Life played another brilliant game as did DragoDelph, Bradesmaen also worked hard along with T2B_ with three goals from the midfield. Bonz led the way up forward with five goals while Knifey Spoony and Hatchy1992 secured more Subway vouchers with five goals between them. Matt_352, HawkAussie and paraaaa also had solid patches as well during the game.

Nice to get a win in such a close match. Next week is a huge game in the first week of the finals so we'll need to be at our best for that one. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Early Sun morning in Brak-land, I was gnawing my knuckles at THAT sim.

Friggin' brilliant comeback Dragons, proud to be part of the side.

Tough luck, Bombers, but I gotta thank you folks for a fun week.

Always glad to see philreich on sim duty, thanks much for your time and effort.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back