Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 2 - Gold City Royals vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

What a shithole
Like a mole, digging in a shithole...

Sorry I needed to loosely tie this back to U2. Mobbs actually devoted four whole years to construct this shithole so please be considerate.

hotchilli would be a fan so long as its all-inclusive.
Good evening Mobbs

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bangers you are a lot quieter than last time I saw you, have you lost the excitement of qooty?
Oh no, I still much enjoy dominating the qootyfield, I'm just a busy man that can not maintain his off qield antics.

Note that the Golden Throne is the only ground which actually has dedicated toilets outside of the change rooms. Which means it's a bit of a no-brainer as to what @FireKrakouer 's job will be ahead of this weekend's game. Ought to be a blast!
Does it also have Golden showers? ....asking for a friend...

It’s actually a little boy he just has feminine features but I use to think he was a girl too so can’t blame you
I still remember that, I was thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to catfishing you for millions

Oh no, I still much enjoy dominating the qootyfield, I'm just a busy man that can not maintain his off qield antics.
Does that mean the Super League Cup will be postponed until mid Jan with Origin pushed out to mid 2023 ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back