Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Baghdad Bombers v Ophidian Old Boys at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Very impressive young man, hope he sticks with Test cricket and doesn't chase the money, like most of his countrymen.
100%. He's the most exciting talent from the Caribbean in many a long year. Anyone who can bowl Australia out on Australian soil, while he's got a broken toe, is something very special.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having the misfortune of meeting the bloke every time I look in the mirror, I can confirm this is true.
Imagine if you were Jordan de Goey, and you have to look in the mirror.......

Imagine if you were Jordan de Goey, and you have to look in the mirror.......

Yeah, but he seems like the sort of bloke who relishes the experience. If one thing can be said for me, I learn from trauma.

I hear your reflection doesn’t even bother to turn up sometimes!

I wouldn't if I were him.

Wait...now I've confused myself...or my reflection...ffs...

I wouldn't if I were him.

Wait...now I've confused myself...or my reflection...ffs...
Easy way to work out who is who is to do a quick line dance, but don’t let your reflection know you’re going to do it. Whichever of you does it last is your reflection. Reflections are stupid like that

Easy way to work out who is who is to do a quick line dance, but don’t let your reflection know you’re going to do it. Whichever of you does it last is your reflection. Reflections are stupid like that

I'm pretty sure I've seen that in an old Bugs Bunny cartoon. And Bugs wouldn't lie to me.

Yeah, but he seems like the sort of bloke who relishes the experience. If one thing can be said for me, I learn from trauma.
Yeah but I've heard that Jordan has to tie a pork chop around his neck, to make the dog play with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back