Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Mt Buller Demons v Dragons FFC at the Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Hungry Scooby Doo GIF by Boomerang Official
That’s one hell of a charcuterie board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't it get a bit tiring playing for the same club every season?
But to answer this seriously, big_icky, not for me - I'd long be retired if not for the Mount Buller Demons.

I think it was akkaps who coined the classic phrase, "it's actually really nice to stay at the same club for more than a season or two!"

I thought this, too.

Then Tarkyn_24 dropped me.

Then I started my inspiring recovery, resulting in Hall of Fame status.

okeydoke7 and I are equals now - NEITHER has Legend status. 🤗
Don’t get me started on this ridiculousness.

My CV far surpasses many who are already legends. It’s as if my gloating makes the powers that be more determine to rob me of the one thing I want from this league.

My CV far surpasses many who are already legends. It’s as if my gloating makes the powers that be more determine to rob me of the one thing I want from this league.
I have recorded the most ever statless games in the history of the league. You have kicked 1,000 goals.

And yet, here we are. Really makes you think that my posting must be really very good! :whistle:

I have recorded the most ever statless games in the history of the league. You have kicked 1,000 goals.

And yet, here we are. Really makes you think that my posting must be really very good! :whistle:
I think you are one of few posters in this league who truly appreciates the greatness I have brought to this place. The far-reaching influence I have had in every facet of the game. The extraordinary on and off field contributions I have made. Hence your comparison, as you know you’re good but not quite that good just yet. And you know it irks me to be seen as equals with mere mortals.

But I thank you for your attention as I do so crave it. And I look forward to your advocacy when the next legend is elevated.

Just have to unify the belts now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back