Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Roys FFC v Baghdad Bombers at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

… and can you get free X-rays?
Only North Korea can delete a dwarf galaxy with @sportsmaniac’s (2016 Flog of the Year) help.

Mobbs has an X-ray machine in his basement. All Roy’s players are entitled to one

Last edited:
Ready to Rumble 😎

Drunk Ian Mcshane GIF by American Gods

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which one of you plonkas put a possum in my old fireplace? Jesus guys… any wonder I couldn’t sleep last night
You really need to find a better place to sleep in your house than that old fire place mate - have you noticed the rooms yet?

… and can you get free X-rays?
I'm in a bad mood so here goes. Picky Phil come to town

On a point of order you don't take a X-ray. You take a radiograph. X-ray are the electromagnetic radiation that is emitted by a device. The image generated is a radiograph.

You do not take a (visable) light. You take a picture with you camera.

One of my ancestors was a radiologist and he failed all students who uttered the word 'X-ray' when they meant radiograph and where ever he worked, if the hospital had the word X-ray on a sign, he would chisel it orr and put up 'Radiology'.

X-ray are free and you are being hit by them now. Background radiation baby.

I'm in a bad mood so here goes. Picky Phil come to town

On a point of order you don't take a X-ray. You take a radiograph. X-ray are the electromagnetic radiation that is emitted by a device. The image generated is a radiograph.

You do not take a (visable) light. You take a picture with you camera.

One of my ancestors was a radiologist and he failed all students who uttered the word 'X-ray' when they meant radiograph and where ever he worked, if the hospital had the word X-ray on a sign, he would chisel it orr and put up 'Radiology'.

X-ray are free and you are being hit by them now. Background radiation baby.
Oh we would get along well in a pub convo :D

How can you delete a dwarf galaxy? 🤔
Introduce it to the space black hole..
IMG_7477.gif

** The above hole is not one taken from space, but actually was one taken from the collection of KohPhi of Pugsley rolling around on the floor.

But I’m sure you get the idea?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back