Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Roys FFC v Baghdad Bombers at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to have a CT scan for the brain to find the cause of my balance issues. Good thing I’m not a Furies player anymore, they wouldn’t find anything

If you were a Gumbies player, you'd be comatose.

Hopefully I can find the cause for my balance issues all these years and get something done for it. It's how I broke my ankle. I started to lose balance and roll my ankle backwards.

I like these threads these days, can talk about normal stuff like this without prejudice. Most people here are pretty cool. Except for those at the Furies of course.

Sorry mate, I needed to go

View attachment 1975122
On the wife's ******* roses!!!!!!

strangle homer simpson GIF

Hopefully I can find the cause for my balance issues all these years and get something done for it. It's how I broke my ankle. I started to lose balance and roll my ankle backwards.

I like these threads these days, can talk about normal stuff like this without prejudice. Most people here are pretty cool. Except for those at the Furies of course.
Had vertigo once, very disconcerting.

Would be walking along and the floor would just jump up and hit me on the side of the face with no warning.

My balance issues these days are old age making bones and muscles work less well than they used to.

Had vertigo once, very disconcerting.

Would be walking along and the floor would just jump up and hit me on the side of the face with no warning.

My balance issues these days are old age making bones and muscles work less well than they used to.
Yeah agree, vertigo is scary. My GP wants to rule out all the nasty stuff first

Remove this Banner Ad

Back