Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Roys FFC v Baghdad Bombers at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm more likely to listen to Eximperituserqethhzebibšiptugakkathšulweliarzaxułum mate. :)
Well that was a nice collaborative moment...... :tearsofjoy:

In Sweet in the suburb of Waverley there's a street called Postma Lane.
Does it have a great vibrato feel to it too.....?

Season 24 Melanie Bush GIF by Doctor Who

They're wooden.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone here know either who really killed Kennedy or how a woman’s mind works? I was just curious
Curiosity kills cats

Only when they put their ear to a train track if they are curious when the next train is coming
I miss putting copper coins on the railway track in Nunawading as a kid - you took me back

I miss putting copper coins on the railway track in Nunawading as a kid - you took me back
My memories with trains as a kid was in both Victoria and South Australia having trains where the doors could be kept open. I recall them being blue in Vic and red in SA

My memories with trains as a kid was in both Victoria and South Australia having trains where the doors could be kept open. I recall them being blue in Vic and red in SA
We had both blue and red in Melbourne iirc. And perhaps blue in country Vic.

I remember once traveling by train from Melbourne to Adelaide for a party, I think 1997ish. The train was non-smoking but had a smoking carriage where it was allowed. I was a heavy smoker at the time and spent the entire trip (what is it, about 8 hours? It was overnight) in that carriage, and it was absolutely chockers with smoke, and I reeked of it when arriving in Adelaide.

On the other side of Melbourne, people will risk their lives for it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back