Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Roys FFC v Baghdad Bombers at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh that band! I had one of their songs on repeat once. Hypnodancer... :$
They used to have a different lineup and way way way more extreme and innuendo-laden songs. Their song "Lollybomb" allowed them to break into the international scene and it got more poppy and "catchy"-seeking from then. An old friend used to book acts into local venues in St Petersburg back in the day and apparently knew one of them (never found out which member).

Speaking of members, try this one from the early days, but beware there's a reason I'm hiding it in spoiler tags:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They used to have a different lineup and way way way more extreme and innuendo-laden songs. Their song "Lollybomb" allowed them to break into the international scene and it got more poppy and "catchy"-seeking from then. An old friend used to book acts into local venues in St Petersburg back in the day and apparently knew one of them (never found out which member).

Speaking of members, try this one from the early days, but beware there's a reason I'm hiding it in spoiler tags:

I take it you're a fan? Yeah their videos and songs have a strange "Can't look away" type thing happening. :D

Btw Ed_Gein there is another property you might like better, if you are a fan of snow.

2024-01-08_06.54.27.png 2024-01-08_06.54.30.png 2024-01-08_06.54.36.png

These are the Nemuta Plains, and this is the only house out there. Real boondocks stuff. Not a long trip north of Rhilpisa where the Roys home-away-from-home (Renown Park) is.

2024-01-09_07.13.25.png 2024-01-09_07.13.59.png

The spot is in the red circle. Sweet the city on the right. The earlier suggestion the other day is the smaller yellow circle far left.

What's your feeling?

2024-04-20_23.44.17(cropped).png

PS re Nemuta: I was listening to a Creation Myths video while building this house back in January, and heard the term "beNEficial MUTAtations". Seemed only appropriate to mutate the term into this region name for our benefit.

Btw Ed_Gein there is another property you might like better, if you are a fan of snow.

View attachment 1978529View attachment 1978530View attachment 1978531

These are the Nemuta Plains, and this is the only house out there. Real boondocks stuff. Not a long trip north of Rhilpisa where the Roys home-away-from-home (Renown Park) is.

View attachment 1978534View attachment 1978535

The spot is in the red circle. Sweet the city on the right. The earlier suggestion the other day is the smaller yellow circle far left.

What's your feeling?

View attachment 1978536

PS re Nemuta: I was listening to a Creation Myths video while building this house back in January, and heard the term "beNEficial MUTAtations". Seemed only appropriate to mutate the term into this region name for our benefit.
The one in the red circle works for me!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back