Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

It was lit on fire….

Holy crap! Do you think they were in it?

Should I go check the charred remains for teeth?????
what will you find tho DP -
this
1715399444364.png

or this

1715399345520.png
or maybe something more like this

1715399389442.png
Definitely this

1715399543389.png

Last edited:

We have that finals spot secured but no resting on our laurels now OOBs. It would be nice to go into the finals as minor premiers after all.

We beat the reigning premiers the Gumbies, Carlton had a great win against a very good Melbourne team but i want this to be a weekend of triple celebration!

Life is good at the moment thankfully, yesterday was a day of glorious sunshine as well. Summer has arrived here in Ireland alright.
Royals next mate

This car is so small i'm surprised it doesn't even come with a handle for carrying it.:laughv1:

cheapest_cars_100.jpg
What in the hell is that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I googled small car and that came up on the search images. It's the Citreon AMI an electric powered mini car.

Personally myself mate it looks like a heap of junk to me! :laughv1:
Over here they deliver Pizzas in cars like that.

Over here they deliver Pizzas in cars like that.
And on bikes!! Bloody joke!

I saw a bloke on his bike last night in the pissing rain… I almost pulled over and asked him if he needed a lift in fear that his pizzas on board would end up water logged! 😂

So I’ve just swapped my rental car over and I’m now driving a Hybrid? Yep! That’s what I said!

It’s like a dishlex dishwasher… it makes zero sound like zero!

Even when you turn on the ignition…silence! How is that even possible?

I haven’t opened the bonnet in fear air will come out 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ofc this dumb arse asked…so it doesn’t need petrol? 🥴

So I’ve just swapped my rental car over and I’m now driving a Hybrid? Yep! That’s what I said!

It’s like a dishlex dishwasher… it makes zero sound like zero!

Even when you turn on the ignition…silence! How is that even possible?

I haven’t opened the bonnet in fear air will come out 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ofc this dumb arse asked…so it doesn’t need petrol? 🥴
Be weird turning on and no sound but it's the future, they need to put a lot more recharging stations soon.

Feeling a lot better today. I hope it's the natural healing rather than just the drugs, though. I'm actually capable of having an almost walking gait rather than the shuffle I had yesterday. Will see what the physio says on Monday, but I should be fine to return to work on Tuesday 😀

I just wish this hadn't have happened on our OOBs week 😞

Sorry to hear that. Back injuries are the pits. Hope our other IRL team gets a win today and gives you some joy!

THEY DID IT!!!!

Was real heart in mouth stuff in the last quarter, but it's cheered me up.

I don't mind the Saints though, my BIL supports them and I'd like to see them win a premiership for his sake (as long as it's not in a year when we're contending, ofc) 😀

Remove this Banner Ad

Back