Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Say NaturalDisaster 3 times into a mirror and see what you get...
NaturalDisaster
NaturalDisaster
NaturalDisaster

Scared Dog GIF by MOODMAN

Edit - nothing!

All this talk of illness, I actually rarely get sick. COVID in January 2022, last time ill before that was October 2019. It's just this pinche back injury that puts me down whenever it flares up.

Only done 650,000 miles, driven to church once a week, church was in Perth old lady lived in Sydney.

That Priest must deliver amazing sermons.

I knew I count on you two giving me some helpful advice!

Driving Road Trip GIF by The Wiggles

I’ve heard these cars are rather fuel efficient

My brother went to a birthday party a little while back where the theme was dressing up as something from your childhood. So with 3 of his mates they dressed as the Wiggles. They actually made a Big Red Car out of cardboard for them to stand in (did a good job too). After the party they took it through the Macca's drive through at Rowville, and despite technically being pedestrians, the staff loved it so much they served them anyway 😆

THEY DID IT!!!!

Was real heart in mouth stuff in the last quarter, but it's cheered me up.

I don't mind the Saints though, my BIL supports them and I'd like to see them win a premiership for his sake (as long as it's not in a year when we're contending, ofc) 😀
so not until 2063 then

THEY DID IT!!!!

Was real heart in mouth stuff in the last quarter, but it's cheered me up.

I don't mind the Saints though, my BIL supports them and I'd like to see them win a premiership for his sake (as long as it's not in a year when we're contending, ofc) 😀
My god, was tough watching towards the end. But great to get the win!!

dog backflip GIF

Well, we know that James Colorado is on a 'high' watching his bad movies atm.

But I haven't seen either of ShaunDuggan or that crazywildhorse
(not our crazy wild horse myblueroan - the other one)
Blame bloody that Mr Turbo of yours. He’s got me on the goon again. I’d been clear for weeks. Don’t know how it will affect my game, but I’m struggle to words put together.

All this talk of illness, I actually rarely get sick. COVID in January 2022, last time ill before that was October 2019. It's just this pinche back injury that puts me down whenever it flares up.
Do you swim outdoors in winter or take long cold showers?

Quite some evidence it keeps the resistance up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you swim outdoors in winter or take long cold showers?

Quite some evidence it keeps the resistance up.

Neither, I only go to the beach in summer (and with my complexion there's about 10L of sunscreen involved), and my showers are piping hot

Just lucked out with a strong immune system. Trade-off was this dodgy spine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back