Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi everyone, apologies but my participation from now on will be minimal. A spinal injury has flared up, and I'm in a lot of pain. In the waiting room now, will likely get some heavy duty pain killers.

Spinal GIF by Synergy Manufacturing

Rest up Iron James Colorado

Enjoy the pain killers, hope the pain subsides.

Pain will be therefore inflicted in the Oobs this week. And no, I didn't forget a B.

Hi everyone, apologies but my participation from now on will be minimal. A spinal injury has flared up, and I'm in a lot of pain. In the waiting room now, will likely get some heavy duty pain killers.
Sounds like Performance enhancing. Reported.

To be serious though. all the best I hope the treatment helps heaps.

Oh no! Sorry to hear that mate. Rest up and enjoy the pain relief!

When they ask what’s the pain level at? Always say 11!!! 🤙🏻

Just ask them to bang the good s**t into the drip and we’ll see you Sunday! 🫶🏻

Take it easy ❤😍

Have been prescribed a cocktail of (legal) drugs, and also given Monday off to go to physio. Thankfully the pain is only in my back; when this all first started in 2020 it gave me sciatica, and that was hell. This isn't too bad by comparison, it's just in the spot where you feel it with every step and it's brutal trying to get up.

Anyway, I'll check in with you all when I can, my cure for everything is bad movies so I'm gonna go watch a few 😀

Sorry to hear that.

Hope they dose you up good and proper.

Sorry to hear that.

Hope they dose you up good and proper.
Did they still give you the green whistle for pain?

I remember sucking on something when I was in labour… until they took the damn thing off me and said ‘push’…..I turned around and said if you don’t give it back….I’m not pushing??
Push your damn self!!!!

The nurse then turned to the doctor and said she’s cactus… let’s operate!

Fun ******* times! Not! 😂😂😂

The doctors usually prescribe Guinness mate and it's one time you don't have to worry about an overdose

Have been prescribed a cocktail of (legal) drugs, and also given Monday off to go to physio. Thankfully the pain is only in my back; when this all first started in 2020 it gave me sciatica, and that was hell. This isn't too bad by comparison, it's just in the spot where you feel it with every step and it's brutal trying to get up.

Anyway, I'll check in with you all when I can, my cure for everything is bad movies so I'm gonna go watch a few 😀
Sounds like you need a spinal tap.

The doctors usually prescribe Guinness mate and it's one time you don't have to worry about an overdose

The painkillers are of a kind where you gradually increase the dosage and then taper off; these ones have a risk of addiction. Unfortunately no alcohol for a week or so 😕

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The painkillers are of a kind where you gradually increase the dosage and then taper off; these ones have a risk of addiction. Unfortunately no alcohol for a week or so 😕
Pretty sure that’s just advisory!

If anything…it should enhance the pain killers therefore you should sleep like baby!

Or think your invisible and start spider manning around your house 🤷🏼‍♀️

Pretty sure that’s just advisory!

If anything…it should enhance the pain killers therefore you should sleep like baby!

Or think your invisible and start spider manning around your house 🤷🏼‍♀️

Speaking of spiders:

(Warning, be careful if you're arachnophobic)

Watched this today. Probably not a good idea to watch a film with jump scares while nursing an injured back 😕

Enjoyable movie though.

Speaking of spiders:

(Warning, be careful if you're arachnophobic)

Watched this today. Probably not a good idea to watch a film with jump scares while nursing an injured back 😕

Enjoyable movie though.

My skin is crawling and I didn’t even open the ******* thing lol

Oh man, as someone who suffers from chronic lumbar pain, I am very sorry to hear this.

I hope they give you the good stuff, but treat the painkillers with respect. Very easy to rely on them...

Oh man, as someone who suffers from chronic lumbar pain, I am very sorry to hear this.

I hope they give you the good stuff, but treat the painkillers with respect. Very easy to rely on them...
Yeah i had a Guinness for a headache in 1999....

Good morning Furies and OOBies!!!

Right! Who knows cars?

I need to buy a new car today so hit me with your best suggestions….

My last vehicle was a Mazda CX5 but was looking to downsize anyway.

Must have a hatch for my work s**t!

And GO!!!!

Good morning Furies and OOBies!!!

Right! Who knows cars?

I need to buy a new car today so hit me with your best suggestions….

My last vehicle was a Mazda CX5 but was looking to downsize anyway.

Must have a hatch for my work s**t!

And GO!!!!
There's only one car good enough for a warrior princess

OIG2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back