Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Arab World Egypt GIF

Good morning Furies & Old Boys. Today is match day! This game will be posted at around 2.05pm SFA time (WST)
Best wishes to both teams
omgfridge James Colorado
Tigerturbulance Robertio

Also, Happy Mother’s Day to those of you who celebrate. Special thoughts and love to those who have lost a mother, mothers who have lost a child or children, and people who are yearning to a mothers but can’t be. You are not alone.

An epic game between Cork and Limerick in the all Ireland hurling championship. Limerick are actually going for five all Irelands in a row this year.

Cork have a proud and illustrious history in the sport but we haven't won the big prize since 2005, but we have a good young team coming together now.

We were on the verge of going out of the championship, but a last minute goal gave us the win.

Beat Tipperary the next day and that will hopefully secure third place in the group, and our passage through to the next round.

It was a great day a packed stadium blazing sunshine, the Cork crowd in fine voice and we won a ripper of a game.

It all bodes well for later on against the Furies i think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An epic game between Cork and Limerick in the all Ireland hurling championship. Limerick are actually going for five all Irelands in a row this year.

Cork have a proud and illustrious history in the sport but we haven't won the big prize since 2005, but we have a good young team coming together now.

We were on the verge of going out of the championship, but a last minute goal gave us the win.

Beat Tipperary the next day and that will hopefully secure third place in the group, and our passage through to the next round.

It was a great day a packed stadium blazing sunshine, the Cork crowd in fine voice and we won a ripper of a game.

It all bodes well for later on against the Furies i think.
Up the Corkers.

You won't be saying that when we play Tipperary mate.:laughv1: Are GAA games even broadcast in Australia?
I don't think so mate, but lets all get behind West Coast Eagles today and hope they can knock off the Pies.

I don't think so mate, but lets all get behind West Coast Eagles today and hope they can knock off the Pies.
They used to show the AFL highlights every Saturday over here back in the day.

I'm not sure if they do it anymore, but with the likes of Youtube and online streaming it doesn't really matter now.

Oh god i'm in great form at the moment and now i've seen a wonderful camel gif from Kenny!

That's just tipped my happy mood into overdrive mate.:D There's moments when i'm not so happy at times, but that's why we go through bad days and bad times.

They help us appreciate the good ones when they do come around.

Oh god i'm in great form at the moment and now i've seen a wonderful camel gif from Kenny!

That's just tipped my happy mood into overdrive mate.:D There's moments when i'm not so happy at times, but that's why we go through bad days and bad times.

They help us appreciate the good ones when they do come around.
Was a top shelf camel gif.

They've had their run and got 3 premierships out of it now it's rebuilding time, anyone seen Tigerturbulance and Mrs Turbo.
Exactly mate no sympathy we're waiting almost thirty years for success, they've had a good run at it.

My favourite Richmond flag though was 1980 when they absolutely battered the Pies.:D

Exactly mate no sympathy we're waiting almost thirty years for success, they've had a good run at it.

My favourite Richmond flag though was 1980 when they absolutely battered the Pies.:D
I bought the DVD and when i don't feel well i put it on, instant recovery.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back