Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Gumbies FFC v Gold City Royals at The House of Gumby - Monday Night Qooty

Remove this Banner Ad

The Royals train continues to roll on.

Thanks for the week Gumbies. I'm sure you'll enjoy a rest after a full on week or so.

Were not going to the Pub tonight Royals. It's off too the Brewery for us!

Eurgh, unimpressive result that. May have to spin many of the magnets for our next match.

Thanks FootyGuy13 for posting on a Monday.

Royals- well done on locking in finals. Hopefully we can join you and maybe share a regulation match thread with you. Cheers.

Well done Royals.
I think this thread suffered from the odd draw and simultaneous games which is disappointing as normally the Royals are one of my favourites.
Still had some good moments, but you guys having to wait for us to join and the games being on top of each other meant it never got going.
Next time hopefully will be back to a normal thread for us

I was in a Melbourne coffee shop in 2015 waiting for my order and he happened to come in a couple of minutes after me. Were you shocked, like me, that that's his real voice?
I guess I hadn't thought of it, but it is very distinctive

pre-covid I was at an event that Frank was a guest and the MC got him up on stage to do his intro and a quick Q&A, I kid you not.
Effective advertising
Not sure it's that effective. I'll buy tiles from anywhere else, even if they are twice the price.

GNc25GAXIAE22Ev

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anywho thanks for the week (such as it was due to some really weird fixturing). See you in the finals maybe and thanks FootyGuy13 for posting.

The Royals train just keeps on rolling!

Clarkey went through a phase where he was present but not - basically knew nothing about what was happening but jumped on the pod anyway.
And now he's the "stand in" admin. Amazing how times change

Remove this Banner Ad

Back